My birthday

I woke up with a jolt. I realised that I was bouncing up and down and as I looked around I saw dad Mike and tre all jumping in my bed screaming happy birthday down my ear. I groaned and tried to pull the covers over my face but tre was holding them back. dad suddenly picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and carried me down stairs laughing with tre and Mike chuckling behind me. he set me down in the kitchen and as I turned around I saw adie Joey and Jakob standing my the table and Mike and tre and dad were down standing with them.
"Happy birthday!" They all yelled
"Present time" dad grinned
"we couldn't just get you nothing" Joey said
"Yeah your family" Jakob replied
At that I felt really touched and happy tears sprung in my eyes.
They all walked out of the kitchen and they all came back each with a bag of presents apart from dad.
Joey and Jakob handed me theirs. I sat down at the table and took the presents out of the bag. there was 4 presents. the first was a new strap for my guitar that had caution on it, the other were band t shirts, another was a new pair of black and red drum sticks and a black skate board
"Guys thank you!!!!" I said jumping up and down hugging them both.
I then took mikes and took them all out of the bag. he got me a new bass guitar! It was black and had red metal strings.
"Mike its beautiful!!" A happy tear fell down my face and everyone ahhed"
" everyone I gave you lessons on tour I knew how much you really enjoyed it and I thought you would want your very own one" he grinned
I opened the next one to find a black I pad!!!!
"Mike!!!" I jumped On him giving him a big hug.
I then took tres and there was an envelope and a present. I opened the present which was an x box! There were games with it
There were:
The last of us
Mine craft
G theft auto
And a couple others, I opened the envelope to find 21 pilots tickets!
"Oh my god tre thank you so much!"
It was my turn to give him a bone crushing hug.
Adie handed me hers and there was an Apple Mac and the latest I pod with 5 £100 pound I tunes vouchers.
Oh my god thank you so much mum!" I squealed
Her eyes filled with happy tears at the fact that I had just called her mum and we hugged. I suddenly heard dad cough and when I looked up he beckoned for me to follow. I turned around and saw that everyone else was right behind me. dad lead me to the music room and opened up the door. and there right in front of me was the prettiest drum kit I had ever seen. it was black and shiny and dad had tied a cute red ribbon around it and there was a special wooden box that drummers could use that created the same sound as drums on top of it was an envelope. I walked over and picked it up and opened it and my jaw almost fell right off my face. i was going to be walking on the real red carpet with green day and I would be meeting a whole bunch of famous bands. it wasn't until during the summer holidays and I couldn't wait.
I ran and jumped on to dad giving him the biggest hug I could summon and he gave me a big hug back.
When we let go I turned to everyone and said
"Thank you all so much for everything that you have done to me. I have the best family ever!" They all bundled me in a group hug and then Mike said
"Shall we go into the living room and show squirt the you know what's?"
Everyone grinned and I followed them all to the living room. I was sat down on the sofa and billie and Mike sat either side of me I realised that Mike was holding the I pad.
"This is your password, you can change it if you want but I had to set it all up for something I will help you with it after but first go on photos" he grinned as I opened the photos app and gasped.there were all the photos that dad tre and Mike had taken on their phones of me dad tre and Mike. there were also photos of me and adie, me and my brothers and photos of me and 5sos and Michael and there were the family photos of dad with his hands on my shoulders and adie with one hand around billie and one around Joey and then Joey had a hand on jakobs right shoulder and me and Jakob were holding hands. at the bottom I realised there were videos one was from Mike and tre another was from adie. then there was another by Joey and Jakob then 5sos then Michael did another one by him self as y'know he is y boyfriend. then the last one was dad. what he said was the sweetest most inspirational speech I had ever heard. they were all lovely and I was crying happy tears at the end. I was given another round of group hugs and dad wiped the tears away and held my chin up so I was looking right into his green eyes.
"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me....to us. and I am so fucking proud that you are my daughter" he whispered and pulled me into a hug.
"Right missy you better get ready or we'll be late!" Adie said grinning
"Late? For what?" I asked confused
"You'll see" her grin widened
I ran upstairs and had a shower and then got ready into black jeans with a nice black nivarna top. I did my make up and then straightened my hair and then ran back down stairs and heard everyone quietly discussing something together.
"I'm ready" I called
Dad spun round
"I didn't hear anything don't worry" I grinned
He grinned back and grabbed his keys of a chair and then we all headed out to the car.
There was me dad adie and the boys in one and tre and Mike mikes car.
We had been driving for what seemed like forever until we came to the most prettiest beach ever.
"Wow..." I gasped as we pulled into a car park opposite the beach. we all got out of the cars and aide and Mike went to the boot at the back of the car and they all pulled out a whole bunch of stuff like food and other stuff you took to a beach.
it was pretty much empty. we all found a space and put down our towels and adie out up some really big umbrellas. she placed the cool box by aides towel under one of the umbrellas.
We all mucked around on the beach and in the sea for hours and we all got ice cream.
"How you liking your birthday so far?" Said Jakob sitting next to me by my towel. I scooted over so he could sit on the towel and then said
"Yeah this has been the best birthday I have ever had!" I grinned and he grinned back.
"Hey you two" dad said sitting next to me.
"Hey dad" we both said at the same time
"Tre has something for you guys" dad grinned and we both looked up to see tre holding more ice creams
"Yay!" We both squealed and dad and tre laughed.
After that tre gave me piggy back rides around the beach while dad and Mike were chasing us and Joey and Jakob were trying to catch dad and Mike.
Suddenly as I looked back Mike tripped up and fell to the ground and dad fell over Mike and Joey and Jakob dived on them both. I nudged tre and whispered something into his ear and then he turned around and we both fell on top of the boys.
There were screams as me and tre laughed and rolled of.
"Damn you Mike why do you have to be so clumsy" dad said sarcastically and Mike just poked out his tongue. I cracked up and adie called out that lunch was ready and we all ran towards her like a stampede. I sat on tre's lap as we ate our lunch. then I moved to mikes so I had easy access to more food. I lent back into mikes chest.
"So squirt how does it feel to be 14 now!"
"Scary in a way but also really exiting!" I replied
He chuckled and I moved to billies lap.
"Is this pass the parcel with Sophie?" He grinned and I giggled
A few hours later we all packed up and headed home.
"So where would you like to go for dinner?" Dad asked looking at the rearview mirror so he could see me.
"Um....well....could we have a bbq?"
Billie put on the proud dad face and said
"Prepare for the best bbq of your life" he grinned
"I've never had one before"
"What?! Well you will love it" dad grinned and I grinned back.

As soon as we got home we all went straight to the garden and dad Mike and tre got started on the bbq with beers in their hands. me Joey and Jakob played badminton while adie made a salad and a few other things. soon everything was done and I had changed into black shorts as it was really hot. we all sat down at the table and I was made to sit and the end so I was at the head of the table as it was my birthday.
Dad was right the food was amazing. I had a great time. we all sat there chatting and laughing. after we had eaten dinner dad and adie took all the plates and went off into the kitchen.
"Where are they?" I asked as they hadn't been out for a while now
"Here" tre grinned and I turned around to see dad and adie carrying a huge chocolate cake!
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday to Sophie happy birthday to you!"
They all sang and cheered and we took a few photos on a camera and then on my I pad and my old camera.
Mike helped me with the I pad and then we all chilled and are cake and then Mike and tre said good bye and left and I was really really tired so I said a. If thank you and a good night to everyone and then went upstairs and got ready for bed.
I would see 5sos again tomorrow
Yay!