Practice with jakob

I re did my hair and make up and made my way down stairs. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a slipknot vest. I grabbed my drum sticks and met dad at the door.
"Ready?" He grinned
"Yeah!" I said
I was really exited as today I was going up to Joey and Jacobs school to practice with Jakob for their big show that the school does every year before the summer.
It was 1:00 and our practice didn't finish until 4:00
I had learnt the drumming and it was really hard but I could do it.
We pulled up to the school car park and dad took me in as this was only my second time here and I still didn't know my way around.
He stopped outside the huge spare hall that they used for music.
"Thanks for walking me here dad"
"No problem kiddo, I'll pick you and Jakob up at 4"
"Ok see ya"
I gave him a quick hug and he pecked me on the cheeks and I walked in. I had just remembered that it was my birthday tomorrow.
"Hey soph your here!"
"I think I am" I grinned and he rolled his eyes.
"Look I'm really sorry but we've changed the song"
"What? Ok what song is it?" I asked a little Annoyed
"Shadows die by bvb"
"You can play that?"
"Well I can sing it the others can play it. these sent the original people that were meant to be doing it, they chickened out but the others are in another band and agreed to do it with me and you if we could do that song"
"Ok I can drum to that" I said walking to the drums.
We did a few warm ups and I drummed to welcome to paradise and the others played along on their guitars and Jakob sang. once we had finished we took a five minute break to have a drink and then got ready to start 'shadows die'
Everyone was really nice and we all got along really well but I was starting to feel a little worried about how this song was going to turn out. I could play this song really well on the drums but I had no idea how good the others were at playing it on guitar. as I sat back down at the drums I thought of playing it easy but I couldn't. not with a black veil brides song. I always got a little carried away and always full on went for it but I had to admit everything went perfect first time and Jakob was amazing! Why doesn't he do something like this?
After the third time of playing it half the school were trying to look through the window and we let the whole school come in to listen. we kept the teachers out and away from the music hall and told them to come back in 10 minutes as we wanted to keep it a surprise for the teachers and another adults.
Once we were left alone to practice we Had just finished up and I checked the time and realised that it had just turned 3:55. I put my phone away in my back pocket and picked up my drum sticks and stepped down from the drums We packed up and one of the guys came up to me.
"Hey you were awesome I've never seen a 13 year old play a bvb song that awesome in my life! I mean holy crap!"
"Thanks" I grinned
There were five of us. there was me and Jakob. then there were two other guys mark and Sam and then there was a girl called Zoe.
We all said bye to each other and exchanged numbers and then me and Jakob left. We walked out to the car park hyped as anything and couldn't stop talking about how awesome the practice had gone.
"Hey you two how did it go?"
Dad was leaning against the car his arms folded and his leg crossed over the other. he stood up opening the door for me and Jakob. all we said was
"We have changed the song and the rest is a secret and it went really really really well"