Stop this pain tonight

I was woken up by dad gently shaking me. I couldn't speak I was in to much pain. I just got dressed into flimsy black shorts and a green day top and put on my black flip flops and walked down stairs. I would sort myself out after the hospital. I hope it wasn't anything to bad, but I think the pain told me it was. everyone was still asleep and dad was in flimsy three quarter length shorts and a navy blue jumper and he led me to the car as my vision in my right eye was starting to blur a little.
When we got to the hospital we were told to wait, probably because no one recognised dad. when we were finally called through my face was in so much pain that I thought I was going to pass out and the pain was spreading across my face.
I had a scan and was then told to lye on a bed. and when I looked over I saw a lady holding a needle and i started to hyperventilate as I have a phobia of needles. the lady ran out and soon came back with two more doctors and a worried billie trailing behind. he suddenly ran to my bed and stroked my hand.
"D d dad I h have a ph phobia of n n needles" I stuttered
All of a sudden the two doctors barged through pinning me down and the lady inserted the needle into by cheek and then I passed out.

When I woke up I could hear dad yelling like he would to a hater. my eyes slid open.
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST FUCKING DID THAT?!"
"Your daughter is awake and I'm sure she wouldn't want to see you like this, would she?"
"You go dad" I muttered and I could sense his grin.
"She is under so much medication already and suffers from really bad anxiety and panic attacks that could put her in hospital and even though I already told you that you......" dad clenched his fists and turned around and gripped his hair.
"Mr Armstrong, you need to understand she was in a desperate situation"
"I could see that" he spat
"She was under great hands..."
"GREAT HANDS?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! GOOD HANDS?!"
I realised that my face was no longer in great pain and it was only a dull ache.
"You do realise this is billie Joe Armstrong you are trying to reason with here" I said acting bored.
Dad was glaring at the lady.
"Does he act like this at home?"
"What the fuck are you serious no of corse he doesn't! Only to a green day hater on anyone that really pisses him of and that is very hard to push him to this limit and you pushed it by shoving that needle into my cheek!" I shuddered at the thought of a needle.
Even though dad was fuming mad he had a look saying 'you go girl' and I grinned
The lady just walked of and a man came back and told dad about my Medicine and all that then we walked back to the car and as soon as dad shut the door I muttered
3...2...1 and then dad started causing me to giggle a little
"I mean holy fuck that fucking bitch!"
He punched the steering wheel and then took a deep breath
"I can't believe she did that to my baby" he breathed and I placed a hand in his shoulder and I minute later I felt him relax and he looked at me and smiled.
"I'd be a complete and utter mess with out you" he whispered pulling me into a hug. "come on let's get away from this place" I nodded and he drove out of the parking lot.
"So how's your face doing, still in any pain?" He asked taking a quick glance to look at me.
"It stings a little but it's ok" he nodded.
"Well what ever they injected into you has brought down the swelling and a bit of the bruising"
I nodded "when do I have to take those tablets?" I asked
"Tomorrow morning"
I nodded and we pulled up onto the drive. they had out new bandages on my face and they had to stay on for a week.