Chapter 2: a bad day Part 2

After a while I got up and shook myself down.
"well I best be of" I said and hugged everyone that I was sitting with.
"I better go to" Michael said and followed me down punks trap and onto the horrid road that we called the high way to hell.
When I got home I said good bye to Michael and had an intense kiss and then snuck upstairs to bed.
"Half way through the night I was awoken by a loud bang. then my mum shouting and cursing.
Great she had come home drunk and high again just like she does every night.
I got out of bed now wide awake and opened my window. I didn't have a balcony but I did have my own section of roof. I climbed onto the roof and pulled out my I pod and listened go basket case while looking up into the dreamy skies letting all my troubles float away.

-/-/-/-/-/the morning/-/-/-/-/-

I had managed to get some more sleep but not much. I really wanted to bunk today but I couldn't be assed to deal with mom. so I walked to my bathroom and splashed cold water onto my face and then walked towards my wardrobe and pulled out a top with a bunch of symbols that were meant to be used to summon a devil and a slipknot jacket with ripped skinny jeans and got anything else that I needed and walked back into the bathroom to get ready. then I fixed my hair and done my make up and sorted out a playlist full of Greenday until Michael finally showed up.
"Hey baby" he said as walked up to him
"Hey" I said smiling at him. I pulled out a bunch of band bracelets that I had in my pocket from yesterday and put them on.
When we got to school we hung around missing form as we never did anything there anyway and decided to hang around art.
I had art and then music and then drama and then music and then history. I had an amazing day apart from history.
When the bell went I waited with Michael until 10 minuets into the lesson before saying goodbye. then I headed inside.
"Why are you late to my lesson again?!" Mrs bobbie said a stern tone I. Her voice.
"To avoide you" I said not giving a care what ever she had to say to that and put in my ear buds and played wake me up when September ends by green day.

-/-/-/-/-/ skipping until 4th lesson which is music/-/-/-/-/-

A teacher came in and called me outside. I got up and trudged out not bothering to argue. I really didn't have the energy.

"What?!" I huffed as the door shut behind me.
"The head teacher wants to see you, follow me" I laughed and rolled my eyes. they came to me because they knew i wouldn't turn up.
Then I realised
"Wait what the hell I haven't even done anything wrong?!"
"Do. Not speak to me like that and you will have to find out when you get there!" The teacher barked
And I held up my middle finger behind her back.
She stopped by the door and I have her a death glare as I walked in.
.I froze.
"Mom?!"
She didn't say anything.
"Please sit" he head teacher asked
"No not until you tell me what's going on!" I said feeling frustrated.
"Sit!" He ordered
And I shoved my self into the chair and stared at mom until she spoke.
" I can't deal with you anymore"" she said I a quiet whisper
"I can't deal with you ?! And what?!" I spat.
"I can't keep you" she said a little louder.
"Wait what?! So where am I supposed to go?!" I said feeling really shocked. I mean I hated my mums guts but I didn't want to leave her if you know what I mean.
"You are going to live with your dad" she said going all quiet again.
"One I don't even know the freeking guy! Two I am only 10 !!! (Yeah that punk and a reble at the age of ten) and three JUST WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed the last words.
"I can't deal with to anymore and I have no money! "
"TEAH BECAUSE TOU WASTE YOUR DAYS GETTING DRUNK AND HIGH LEAVING ME TO SORT MY SELF OUT AND TAKE YOUR MONEY SO I CAN KEEP MY SELF FROM STARVING!!!!" I yelled " YOU FICKING IDIOT LOOK! IF YOU WASNT SUCH A DICK MAYBE I WOULDNT BE WHAT I AM NOW, I FUCKIN HATE YOU AND WISH FOR YOU TO GO TO HELL. YOU FUCKING DRUGGIE. FUCK YOU!!!"
I was about to dorm out of the room and leave her crying her eyes out but she slammed her had on the table causing me to tirn around and I grabbed the papers and yelled.
"AT LEAST I GET AWAY FROM YOU!!!"
And then ran out of the room and bumped straight into michael.
"Tell me" he soothed as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"At punk way?" I asked and he nodded and we set of to our home.
Once we were there we found a private place and I told him everything and burst out crying and butted my face into his neck and he held me close. apart from my idol billie joe Michael was the one who made me happy.
"What were those papers you had in you hand as you walked out?" He soothed and I reached for my bag and pulled out the papers and quickly read them.
Tears sprung into my eyes as I read them.
"Oh god no...no.....NO" i shrieked
"What?! Tell me what?!" Michael said pulling me in for a hug.
"I have to fly away to America" I sobbed
"When?!" He asked shock and panick in his voice
i looked down at the sheet and burst out crying again.
"Tomorrow morning at three!!" I cried.
He went to protest but knew that that would change nothing.
"Do you mind if I crash at yours tonight I don't want to face my bitch of a mother" I sobbed
"Yeah sure" he whispered and we bedded back to mine so u could pack my stuff.
When we got back we creeped into my room. I don't think anyone was home anyway.
I pulled out my suitcase and out all my clothes in and then let out a moan when I was full.
"What about your mum? She must have suit cases?" Michael suggested. I nodded and stole two black ones.
In one suit case I had all my shoes and make up and band braicletes and cuffs with spikes on and then in the next I had all my other belongings. then I packed up my electric guitar which I had named it after Michael and put it in its case and then walked out side with my duff with help from Michael and bedded over to his