Concussion gone

I woke up and almost squealed with excitement.three weeks had gone and I could finally go about doing my normal things as usual. we had to go back to the doctors to check if I was ok and luckily I was and was given the good to go. I got out of bed and made my way straight down stairs to the music room and got back to practicing. not long after I heard a chuckle outside the door and dad popped his head round.
"I knew you would be in here" he grinned "how's your head?"
The cut was still healing but all the pains and dizziness had gone a few days ago.
"It's fine dad" I said grinning back. he sat down beside me and we played some songs together before making our way back upstairs again.
"Come on I want to take you out for lunch as you have been cooped away in this house for free weeks"
"Ok where do you want to go?" I asked happy that we was going out for lunch.
"Well it's up to you but there is this really nice ace near aderline records"
"Let's go there" I said and he nodded
"I'm just going to go get ready as I can't really go in my pj's!" I said running up the stairs
He laughed "ok I'll be in the music room"
"Ok!" I called back and raced into my room. I pulled out a pair of red skinny jeans with black rips in the legs and a slipknot t shirt and grabbed a bra and nickers and then ran into the shower. once I was dressed I straightened my hair and did my make up and put on a few band bracelets and then grabbed my DMs and ran down stairs and walked to the music room. o could hear dad playing wake me up when September ends and slowly opened the door.
He stopped and looked up at me and smiled.
"Ready?" He asked
"Yeah you didn't have to stop" I said smiling back
"Well I don't know about you but I'm starving!"
"Ok fair point, me to" I said and dad grabbed his keys from the kitchen and we headed out to the car.

The food was amazing. we talked about song ideas and music. It just felt great to be outside. Dad even said he would take me back to aderline records to finish of some a few bits and I was so exited. everyone there treated me like their daughter.
We finished our lunch and headed over to aderline records. I was starting to feel a little nervous. when a large group of people made a fuss of me. dad pulled into the car park and we walked in and up to the front desk.
"Oh my goodness Sophie! how are you how's your head?"
"Oh um... it's fine thanks" I smiled
"She's so brave" dad said looking at me.
i smiled an even bigger smile and he took my had and squeezed it and I squeezed it back.
"I bet she is, nice to see you Mr Armstrong and it's nice to see you to Sophie!" She said and made her way back around to her desk.
Billie nodded and we walked off to the studio. I had so many greets from everyone that we past and by the time we got to the actual studio half an hour had already gone.
Once we were inside we finished if my second song and wrote lyrics to the third. dad looked at the time and cursed under his breath and grabbed his phone. he called adie and I heard shouting at the other end of the phone and dad talking back. soon he hung up and sighed sitting down on the sofa.
"We better head off" he said
"Is everything ok?" I asked sitting down next to him.
"Adies mad at me, I hate it when she's mad"
"Well I will talk to her"
"Thanks kiddo, I love you"
"Love you to dad" I said smiling and he smiled back giving me a hug then we headed home.

As soon as the door shut behind us I saw adie coming down the hall an annoyed face. billie looked down at his feet and then back at adie.
"Hi adie! Can I talk to you for a minute now please? In the kitchen?"
She sighed looked at billie with an 'I'll speak to you later' face and then followed me to the kitchen.
"What's up sweetie?" She asked smiling
"Well, you see the thing is today is like, the first day that I can finally go out and do something! So sad said he would take me to lunch and then take me over to aderline records and he was helping me start another song as I had some really good ideas so I have been keeping him busy. look adie it wasn't billies fault it was mine! He was just trying to be a good father and make me happy! Please don't be angry at him he didn't do this on purpose" I said looking down and my hands.
She sighed
"Your right I shouldn't be angry at him, he loves you so much and would do anything for you" I smiled and hugged her.
"Dad!" I called ad he walked in
"Yeah?" He smiled
Adie ran over to him and they hugged and kissed then she said.
"Just call next time I was worried sick about you two!"
"I'm sorry I promise I'll remember to call next time"
Before I knew it I had been dragged by billie and adie into the hug and we was all hugging together.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of dad yelling. but it sounded like happy yelling. I ran out of the room and down to the kitchen and screamed as I was suddenly being spun around. I giggled as he settled me down grinning.
"You seem a happy chap this morning?" I asked
"Yeah!" He suddenly looked a little shy and I cocked my head to the side confused.
"Well you've been asked to preform at a small theatre with some other bands"
"What! We need to get to aderline records so I can practice ten I raced upstairs to get ready.