Man what a jerk

Dad came running back into the room like only 5 minutes later and gave me a sympathetic smile and helped me out of bed. I wasn't bothering with clothes.
We both walked down stairs and I heard adie talking to someone.
We both walked into the living room and I saw a man sitting on the sofa. Adie looked at us and gave me a sympathetic smile then walked out to the kitchen.
"You want me to stay with you?" Dad asked and I nodded
"I'm sorry but I feel I work better if I deal with her alone" the name smiled
I knew it was a fake smile.
Dad looked at him and then at me.
"I'll be fine dad" I whispered giving him a weak smile
He gave me a look as if to say I want to stay with you but slowly nodded.
"I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything" dad said. He cupped his hand on my chin and pulled my head down and kissed my fitness and then rubbed his thumb along my cheek.
"I love you peach"
"I love you to dad" I whispered
The man coughed to get our attention and dad gave him a death glare and then walked off into the kitchen.
"Sit" the man said and I slouched onto the sofa that was furthest away from him.
"I knew your mother" he said looking at me
My eyebrow shot up
"You were a bitch to her, she's my sister you little whore..." He was interrupted by Billie storming into the room yelling
"WHAT THE FUCK..."
But I didn't hear the rest as I ran out the door sobbing my heart out.
I heard dad coming after me calling me but even though I was small I was god damn fast.
I was still running and I couldn't see from the amount of tears that was welling in my eyes.
I found a small ally and collapsed against the wall.
Why did this all have to happen to me?!
I burst into tears and I started shacking and my breathing quickened.
"No no no no! Not now Sophie!!" I gasped
And fell to the floor and started violently shacking. My vision blurred and I saw a three figures run towards me. One with a mop of black hair and two others with light brown hair.
The person with the black hair crouched down and pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in the middle of them and he was shouting something but I couldn't quite hear.
It sounded something like.
"....breath......Sophie.....come.....
Breath...please"
I tried and started to calm down a little and my vision and hearing came back
"Breath damn it! Come on baby you can do it! I know you can please baby for me"
Billie!!!
I started to calm down
"That's it! Well done baby you got this...in.....and out"
I finally started to breath properly
"Attagirl" Billie said sounding relived and he pulled me into a hug and I just cried into his chest.
I finally stopped crying and started to fall asleep in his comfterable safe arms when I was suddenly picked up. I buried my face into his chest and felt the cool air on the back of my head and let it lull me to sleep.
When I woke up I realised I was outside on the decking covered from head to toe in blankets and I also realised that my head was in billies lap and he was stroking my hair.
I'd had enough. I wasn't going to be depressed anymore and I wasn't going to put Billie through anymore shit.
I yawned and got up and latex my head down on his chest.
"Hey peach" he soothed and kissed my forehead
"Hey daddyo" I breathed and looked up at him.
"How ya feeling?" He asked giving me a warm smile
"Low, but I feel I need to go out and do something"
"Sure, where you wanna go?" He asked
"Umm, do they have any record stores here?" I asked and he grinned
"We sure do"
"Dad?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Shoot" he grinned
"That man last night...who was he really?"
Dad gave me a concerned look and then sighed
"You knew he wasn't her brother"
I nodded
"Well, he was one of her best friends and your real mum wanted you back"
I remembered that day
"And she never got you back so she sent him"
I thought about why she did all these horrid things about me and why she wants me back. Well tough that bitch can't have me back. I wonder why she wants me back anyway? Does she miss me? I mean she's dead.....wait so that can't be why that man was here?!
"SOPH" dad almost yelled
"Oh..uh..sorry"
He gave me a concerned look
"Sorry I was just lost in thought"
He nodded slowly
I was scared that this man would come back for me and thought of all the most possible ways he could kidnap me.
"EARTH TO SOPHIE" dad yelled again
"Sorry" I mumbled
He gave me a concerned look
"Can we go now I can't stop thinking about it all"
He sighed and nodded and took my hand and lead me to the car.
When we got in I sighed and lent back on the seat and dad got in and started the engine and pulled out of the drive and we were off.
21 guns came on the radio and at first I hummed along to it and I soon started singing.
I then realised that dad was singing along quietly and I stopped singing and closed my eyes and smiled whistle listening to both billies sing.
I was suddenly woken by Billie shaking me with a Grin on his face.
"We're here"
"Awesome"
We both got out the car and my jaw dropped
"Careful or your catch flies" Billie said matter of factly and I rolled my eyes and we headed inside
"Never been to a record store before?" He asked as my eyes popped out of my head in awe
"Yeah it's just that I e never been to one this big!" I said gasping as we walked inside.
"Go crazy, I'm paying" he said
"No it's ok I have my credit card here" I said pulling it out my back pocket.
I suddenly felt ill. Not like I'm about to be sick I'll more like a cold sort of ill. I suddenly went into a sneezing fit and dad placed strong safe arms around my waist to stop me from stumbling over.
When I was done sneezing I stood myself up a little to fast and the whole room spun and a pain shot through my head and I groaned.
"Looks like someone's sick" dad said "let's get you back,I'll take you here when your better" dad soothed and picked me up bridal style.
On the drive back I fell asleep and was rather disappointed when I was jolted awake. I looked around groggily and had another sneezing fit and clutched my head.
Dad got out the car and came to my side and opened the door and undid my seat belt and picked me up bridal style.
When we got back inside he took me to the kitchen and placed me on a chair by the kitchen table. "Let's get some food into you" he said rummaging through the cuboards
He saw me scrunch up my nose as the last thing I wanted to do right now was eat.
"Your eating something, you've eaten nothing today and trust me it will make you feel better" I sighed and gave in.
He made some soup and sliced and buttered some bread and then put the soup into mugs and put all the sliced buttered bread on a plate and took it all into the living room.
"How about we lounge around and watch films for the rest of the day?" He asked and I nodded
I had another sneezing fit and dad helped me to the sofa and sat me down and then sat down beside me.
He handed me a mug with soup in and then picked up his own and took a sip before putting it back down on the coffee table and turning on the TV.
"What film do ya wanna watch?" He asked getting up and walking over to a pile of films.
I suddenly saw the hobbit desolation of smaug and almost fangirled the hell out.
"The hobbit!!!"
"Awesome choice! Which one?"
"Desolation of smaug" I said grinned and he wiggled his eyebrows and inserted the disc and came and sat back down next to me and I cuddled into his and he held me close to him and kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair sending pleasant shivers down my spine.
I got up and groaned from the pain in my head.
"I'll go get you some tablets and some water" he soothed and gave me a quick peck on the forehead and flinched back.
"Wow your hot" he said sounding concerned
He put a hand to my forehead and cheeks
"Yikes" he whispered "be right back"
I nodded slowly and he sped of to the kitchen. He came back a while later with a bowl of ice cold water and a flannel with some water, tablets and a thermometer.
"Lay" he said and I obeyed
He put the thermometer in my mouth
"Wow that's high, ok let's bring this fever down" I snivled and dad put the flannel in the ice cold water and then wrung it out and dabbed it all over my face before putting it back in the cold water and wringing it out again and placing it across my forehead. He held it to my head as I slowly sat up and took the tablets and downed the water and then dad lowered me back down and ran of and came back a moment later with a straw and put it in my mug of soup and then fed me some and helped me to eat two slices of bread and then helped me to have some more soup and then gently lifted up my head and sat down and gently placed my head on his lap and it wasn't even half way through the film and I fell asleep.
When I woke up I realised that I was in my room and it was still light out and dad was lying next to me watching my telly on mute.
I was about to say hey when I suddenly had a coughing fit.
I almost coughed up the whole of my insides but good old dad was there with a glass of water
"Atta girl" he soothed as I downed the whole glass
"Why do I " *cough*" have such a bad" *cough* "cold" I groaned
"It may be when you ran to that ally, it was pretty cold that night"
I nodded
"Come on let's get you some medicine for that cough"
I nodded and almost fell asleep on the spot. As I got my self up I almost fell back down at how weak I felt. Dad picked me up and carried me into the kitchen.
He set me down on the counter and propped my body up against the wall and brought out the medicine
"What flavour?" I asked
"Banana"
I screwed my nose up and turned away
"Come on pe" *cough* "a" *cough* "ch"
He suddenly sneezed a few times and clutched his head
"Aww is poor Billie sick?" I cooed
"No I'm not"
"Don't bullshit me Mr Armstrong"
He went into a coughing fit and gave in
"I'll take some of you take some" I said pointing to the Medicean
He nodded and gave me the right amount and I downed it and cringed and gagged making my throat hurt
Dad swallowed his and he to scrunched up his nose.
"See what I mean? Toxic stuff"
Dad chuckled
"Agreed" he said coughing.
"You want tea? It helps when your sick" dad said matter of factly raising an an eyebrow and grinning.
I rolled my eyes and chuckled
"Yeah ok thanks"
He came over to me and cupped my cheek in his hand and brushed his thumb across my cheeks he pushed my head down and kissed my forehead before pulling it back up. We locked eyes and I suddenly wanted to cry. But I don't know why.
I had finally found my father who turned out to be my idol and already he had done so much for me and I had done nothing. I needed to do something..something great...just for dad.
"Earth to Sophie?..."
"Oh man not again sorry" I sighed which turned into more of a wheeze
He looked at me a little concerned but soon smiled. His smile got warmer and warmer and j couldn't take it anymore.
I leaped into his arms and held him tight. I was going to make him the happiest dad in the world.
I ran upstairs and ran into my room shutting the door behind me and ran over to my phone.
I face timed Alex from all time low. I hadn't spoken to him since I last saw him at that awards thing.
It changed to connected and his face suddenly appeared
"No way! Hey! How are you!" He cried
"Wow um hi I'm good!" I chuckled suddenly getting all shy.
"So how's it going with pups?"
"Good! Oh yeah about that I need your help on something"
"Go for it!" He grinned
"Well....I wanna do something for dad...like something really special...and big like, really big.. I mean he's done so much for me and I know he will continue to do so but I've been through a lot and he's helped me through it all"
"I understand" he said thoughtfully
"What about like a really big party?"
"Yeah that would be cool" Alex agreed
"Would you and the rest of all time low be able to play a few hüsker dü and the replacements songs??"
"Ummm yeah I can ask the rest of the band"
"Sorry to suddenly put this on you..."
"No, don't it's ok we would love to I would say yes and I know the other boys would say yes" he grinned and I grinned back
"I have the perfect place!!!" He suddenly said spinning his phone around so everything behind him was a blur.
We talked and talked and talked and Alex tweeted and text all of billies famous friends and I text the non famous friends.
We made it for the following week end as it turns out all time low play those songs in secret together whenever they go around each other's house.
"Hey you wanna meet at the cafe in 5 seeing as I'm living right next to it at the moment for two weeks"
"Yeah I'd love that!!"
"Awesome!! I will see ya then!!!" He said pulling a funny face before ending the call.
I raced down stairs and was about to tell dad when I had a coughing fit.
Fuck I forgot about that.
He rubbed my back and held me in a hug.
He coughed a few times and I felt his muscles clench.
"Dad?" I croaked
"Yeah peach?" He croaked back
"Can I go to the cafe and meet Alex from all time low...look I know you will say no because of my cold but I need to go! Please!"
"Are you?..."
"What?! No!" I laughed and he sighed a sigh of relief
"Fine but I'm driving you in a warm car ok?"
I nodded and ran back upstairs to grab my jacket and shoes and then met dad in the car.
"You ready?" He grinned pecking me on the cheek.
"Ready" I grinned and he pulled out of the drive.