A nice day

The next morning i woke up to the horrid sound of my alarm clock. I didn't even set that?!
I bet dad did it.
I groaned and turned it of and paused when I saw a note. it was from dad. panic washed over me, but I relaxed when I properly read it. it said
" Hey peach, I and such a fool for not telling you this yesterday but today I have had to leave early as I am very busy with tre and Mike.
I hope you forgive me for not telling you.
Oh ad adie is going to take you and the boys out shopping.
Can't wait to see you late
Love you
From billie
Xxx"
I rolled my eyes and grinned. why would I be annoyed with dad for that. I got up and walked to my walking wardrobe and pulled out some black ripped shorts with a blink 182 vest and a creamy white jumper with a pander on the front and then went to the shower. once I was out of the shower and dressed I did my hair into two small little bun type things on the side of my head and then applied my make up and put all my band bracelets on and then walked down stairs to find aide in the kitchen leaning across the counter on her phone.
"Hey" I said as I sat down opposite her at the breakfast bar.
"Oh hey there soph how did you sleep?"
"Really well! I feel so much better now, but I can't get myself to take the Medicean if dad isn't there" I said
"Ahh well don't worry about it, he would rather he would be there when you take it anyway"
I nodded and joey walked into the room still looking half asleep.
"Did he do your alarm to?" I asked and nodddd
"We should plan some kind of revenge" joey said looking at me with a grin placed on his face
I grinned back and nodded
"You want to play x box with me?" He asked
"Yeah sure" I said walking into the living room with him.
"I will call you when breakfast is ready!" Adie called from the kitchen
"Ok!" We both called back
About two minutes later Jakob came down and then we all took it in turns to play and we was having so much fun. then breakfast was called and we walked into the kitchen and say down.
Yes I felt so at home with these guys. they are my family but I still always felt alone and useless and like a piece of me is missing whenever I'm not with dad and I hated it. I wanted to stay by dads side. I also realised that I have been avoiding my phone and I think acid noticed that as well. once we had all eaten we got our shoes on and headed over to the mall.
Once we got there aide handed the boys a credit card and they both ran off going crazy.
Then she turned to me and handed me one.
Oh oh I can't take this" I said trying to be polite
"No please do its your anyway, I think your old enough to look after it now, it has endless amounts of money"
"Wha..." my mouth dropped open
She grinned
"Well of you go, go have fun. text me when you've had enough"
"Thank you!" I said giving her a big hug and she giggled and hugged me back.
Love you soph you know that"
I nodded "and I love you to mum"
She froze and then pulled me back and looked at me. she was really smiling and had happy tears in her eyes.
"Now go on you, go have fun"
I grinned and walked of looking around. I found hot topic and grinned. this shop is my life.
I walked inside and went crazy. I got avenged sevenfold, pink floyd, paramore and black veil brides sand bracelets and t shirt wide I got black skinny jeans with loads of rips everywhere, red skinny jeans with rips and the rips are outlined in black, a black veil bride t shirt and a black thin jumper with a big white skull on it,black and red checkered skinny jeans, a green day and an asking Alexandra t shirt, a mortal instrument jacket(like the one jace wears) what it looks cool!, I got Pearce the veil,my chemical romance, fall out boy and a sleeping with sirens t shirt I got loads of band posters and supernatural posters and another top which was black with kind sleeves and one of the sleeves went past my shoulder and it had sleeping with sirens on the front.
It was around lunch time and I had the whole supernatural box set, the American horror story box set, new boots and black converses. I had all the walking dead comics as I already have the box set at home. and I had the attack on Titan box set. I even brought one of those old fashioned cameras where you take the photo and then the picture comes out and the pictures are in colour.
After I had eaten lunch I decided to go head to a store and stoked up on snacks and drinks for an American horror story and supernatural marathon later. then I got a text from aide to say that they were all meeting up so once I payed I walked back to the entrance where we all came in. I was worried that I would have to much stuff, but once I saw how much stuff the boys had I knew I was alright. as soon as we got home I ran upstairs with my stuff and out all my new clothes away in my walking wardrobe and put up all my posters. I already had a load of posters and was running out of space to put them. once I had out those up I put all my other band merch away and put my new boots and converses away and all my comics and DVDs all wet away. then when I was done I decided to get changed into a sleeping with sirens top and my black and red checkered skinny jeans and then put in my mortal instruments jacket on and walked down stairs and into the kitchen where aide was.
"Wow you look awesome!" She said looking at me.
"Thanks" I grinned "what time will dad be home?" I asked hoping bit would be soon.
"Around two" she said and it had just gone one now.
"Ok thanks" I said and walked back to my room and just layed there listening to green day until I finally heard the door open and bolted down the stairs. dad had just closed the door and turned around and I jumped on him and clung to him for dear life. he held me close to and wrapped his arms right around me.
"Oh daddy I've missed you so much"
"Me to peach, I've been desperate to get back" he said and he carried me into the kitchen and placed me on the counter.
"Dad can I show you what I got at the mall today!" I squealed and he nodded
"Yeah of corse sweetie!" He grinned
First I twirled to show him my outfit and then dragged him upstairs to my room and showed him everything else.
Once I had showed him we both spent the rest of the day watching supernatural.