Meeting one of my favrotuie bands !!!!!

The next day I was awoken by a sudden jolt on my bed and I opened my eyes to an exited looking billie.
I looked at the time and moaned
"6:00 in the morning?!"
"Get ready you have an exiting day ahead of you!"
"Wha...."
I went to protest but he pulled back the duvet and I gasped from the cold.
I dragged myself out of bed and went to the shower.
Once I was out I walked to my walking wardrobe and pulled out black ripped shorts with an iron maiden best and applied make up with a lot of mascara and eye liner and put on all of my band bracelets then walked down stairs to retrieve my black converses and met billie at the door.
"Hey hon"
"Hey dad" I smirked and we walked out to the car.
We were driving for literally only 10 minutes before we pulled up outside a radio station.
"What are we doing here?" I asked really confused
"I guess your find out" he grinned and I rolled my eyes grinning with him.
As soon as we entered the building we was ushered into a room all by ourselves and was told to wait.
"I'm just going to the loo" dad said and rubbed my knee and gave me a warm loving smile.
I nodded and smiled back. I loved him so much.
It had been 10 minutes and dad still hadn't come back and I was stared to panic and could feel an anxiety attack coming on.
I couldn't breath. then all of a sudden 5 seconds of summer walked into the room and I literally fell to the floor.
1) win shock that one of my favroutie band had just walked into the room and
2) I couldn't breath
Someone ran to me and propped me up and put my head in between my legs and instructed me to breath.it was Michael.
"M Michael" I gasped
"Shhh it's ok just take deep breathes"
I did as he said and soon looked up at Michael.
"Thank you" I said and he hugged me and I cried happy tears into his shoulder. he picked me up and placed me onto the chair.
"Mike I didn't know you could..." Calum started
"Yeah I know" he said and they all pulled up a chair and sat opposite me.
"Hey" ash said and pulled me into a hug. the others did the same and my cheeks were bright red.
"So sorry about earlier I suffer from bad panic and anxiety attacks, lucky I didn't pass out" I chuckled and they all gave me a sympathetic smile. then ash chimed in.
"Hey well you get to spend the whole day with us!"
"Oh my god no way !"
"Oh yes way" Luke grinned wig feeling his eyebrows.
I giggled and realised Michael was surprisingly close to me.
"Where do you want to go?" Calum asked.
I thought for a moment and I couldn't think of anything
"I've only been here a couple of days and I don't really know what's here" I said looking down embraced.
"Oh we don't really know anywhere either" Luke said
"I know you can come back to ours! Do you have swimming stuff?" I asked
All their faces lit up and they nodded. then we headed over to mine. could I say mine? I don't know.