School

I woke up and got out of bed happy. once I was about to leave for school the phone rang. I answered it and a smile placed on my face when I heard dads voice.
"Hey daddy"
"Honey, I can't come home...ever... I am in great danger do not come and find me and what ever you do don't trust aide SHES A MURDERER SHE KILLED MY BOYS!!!" I suddenly felt a sickening noise of something thudding on the floor.
I ran screaming to the music room and dropped to my knees when I saw dad lying there but his head wasn't connected to his body..... aide stood there looking over him a machete in hand. there was death. death everywhere. then aide transformed and aide was no longer standing there. it was my bitch of a mother.
"YOU BITCH" I cried
I felt a slap across my bruised face and screamed in agony and started calling for dad even though he was ........dead?!
Before I knew it I was running, running for school I reached the gates when suddenly all the kids turned to me. they looked dead.
"Your dads dead bitch what you going to do now?!"
"Your dad deserves to die"
"Your not his daughter"
"Your mother is our head teacher"
I fell to my knees and clamped my hands over my ears and screamed for dad. I was suddenly being dragged into the school by chains. the whole school suddenly set alight and I was being dragged into it.....
"DAD" I screamed
I squeezed my eyes shut as I was dragged into the building. as I slowly opened my eyes I realised that I was in the fire and dad was yelling at me to get out but I refused to leave him so he shouted for me to come to him. but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't reach him
"Dad....." I was started to loose consciousness when he managed to leap forward and our hands touched and then darkness swarmed over me and everything was still.

Suddenly my eyes snapped open and I was lying in dads lap and he was holding me close rocking me back and forth. I looked towards Mike and tre who was walking around with their heads in their hands. suddenly I couldn't breath and I realised that I was still screaming and I was violently shaking. dad held me closer and I realised that he was crying.
"Baby it's only a bad dream baby it's ok, peach I'm here"
Adie came over and billie lent back while adie out pills in my mouth and water and after hours I fell asleep in billies arms.
When I woke up again I was still lying in the same position as I was when I had woken from that horrid nightmare. I looked up into dads bright green eyes and he looked drained like he had just lost a close one. I didn't move, I didn't want to. suddenly dad stood up with me still in his arms and walked upstairs. he walked into his room and placed me gently on one side of the bed and then crawled into bed next to me and wrapped me into his arms and fell asleep and I to fell asleep again shortly after him.