Everything clicks

they had the day of and we was in a field all lying in a circle with our heads in the middle me and Michael holding hands. I sighed a happy sigh.
Michael looked at me and smilied a loving smile. I smiled back and he kissed my forehead.
"Hey Luke did you bring the food I'm starving!" Michael said tilting his head back to look at Luke.
"Oh yeah, you hungry soph?"
"Yeah a little"
He sat up and reached for a bag full of snacks and I got up and helped him.
"Adriennes amazing! She's made us all this" like said rummaging through the bag.
We both handed out rolls and sat down again and I say in Michael's lap and we all tucked in. then we pulled out the donuts. we had so many cakes and crisps. Once we were all done eating we all rested on each other. I was so happy. I lived with literally THE BEST DAD in the world and tre and Mike were. Like my uncles now. I had a mum who treated me with love and respect and I now had two loving brothers and 4 crazy boys from one of my favroutie bands and one of them wasn't boyfriend! Then suddenly everything clicked. everything just felt so right and I did something that I needed to have done a long time ago.
I texted my ex boyfriend and said
"Hey motherfucker guess what ?! My boyfriend is from a famous band and so is my dad, look it up ass it's true, hope your idiotic girlfriend aren't together anymore"
I got up and started dancing around like crazy and as they had no idea what I was going Ashton joined me.
"Join me people dance!" I yelled and they all got up and danced then I put music on my beats pill that I brought and we were all singing and dancing like crazy. when I glanced back at my phone he had come back saying
"What?! Oh god I was drunk as high depressed over you I wasn't really going out with anyone please tell me that you are just saying that!"
I just laughed and turned off my phone and then quickly turned it back on in case dad was trying to get through to me. He tried to call me and michael answered and told him to fuck off and I cracked up laughing.
Michael gave me a piggy back ride and spun me round and jumped around causing me to scream like a little 5 year old. then I went and jumped on Ashton's back and he carried me all the way back with Michael going.
"You better not drop her"
And Ashton pretending to drop me and then running of with me clinging onto his back for dear life.
When we got home we all chilled with dad Mike and tre out side. I didn't want to tell dad that everything has all clicked just yet in case there were suddenly any changes but I hope there wouldn't be.