Chapter 14 Discharged.

The next day, I woke up in the hospital. "You had quite a crash." Det. Marge said. I opened my eyes all the way and rubbed them. "Yeah. Can you ask the doctor for a tylenol?" I asked. "There's some on the table." He said. I picked them up and put them in my mouth, followed by swolling them. 

"I have to see Diana." I said. "You can't." He said. "Because." He said to me. My eyes started to tear up. I started to cry a little bit. "Please tell me it's not true. She died?" I asked him crying. He let out a breath.  

He put his hand on my shoulder. "She's perfectly fine. She's still in the coma, but still alive." He said. "Oh thank god." I said whipping my tears away. "Why can't I see her?" I asked.  

"You can in a little bit. You have to be discharged first, then your free to go and see her." He said to me. The doctor walked into my room. "Can you leave for a minute. I have to talk to her." The doctor said. Det. Marge nodded and walked out of the room. The doctor closed the door. 

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked me. I blinked hard for a second. "Better. I have a little bit of a headache, but I don't feel completly bad." I said to the doctor. He walked over and checked my blood pressure, and stuff. He put everything back. 

"Over well I am going to discharge you, but I'm going to put you on some medication, to help with the headache, and pain." He said to me. I nodded. "You have to take this twice a day, for two weeks. Before Breakfast, and before dinner." He said. He wrote on a piece of paper, and handed it to me. "Okay I'm going to get your discharge papers." He said. 

He walked out of the room. I sat there for a couple minutes getting ready. Putting my clothes and stuff on. A couple minutes later he walked back into the room. "Okay. Here are your discharge papers. Your prescription will be ready in a hour." He said. He handed me the papers and walked out of the room. I finished getting ready and walked out the room.  

I went to Diana's floor. I went to the front desk. "Does she have any visitors?" I asked the head nurse. "Nope. You can go in." She said. I nodded and smiled. I walked into the room, and sat down in the chair. I pulled it closer to her bed. 

I grabbed her hand. "I got two more." I said to her. I smiled. "One was Harry. The nerd from school. Zoey killed him though. The other was Lisa's mom." I said to her. I squeezed her hand a little bit. "Zoey and I got into a giant fight. She got me really good, to where I got into a car crash." I said to her. 

"She's dead though. She fell on a knife we were fighting over. I killed the person, that tried killing you." I said smiling, but then my smile went away. "I hope you don't die. I won't be able to go on without you. You have kept me strong this whole time. You've been my parenter, and I would do anything for you. You have been my roch." I said starting to tear up.  

I let out a little bit of a cough. I kissed her hand, and a tear drop fell on her hand. "I love you Diana. I'm leaving, and I will be back later. Promise." I said. I let go of her hand and walked out of the room. I walked down to the main lobby of the hospital, and walked outside.  

I got in my car and drove home. I walked through my front door. "Lisa." I yelled. I didn't get an answer. "Lisa you here?" I yelled again. I went upstairs and looked around. I went downstairs and looked around. I pulled my phone out, and called the police. "9-1-1. How may I help you?" The officer said.  

"Yes, this is April. My step sister Lisa came up missing." I explained. "Yes ma'am. Cna you drive to the police station, and talk to them, about that." The officer said. I hung up the phone, and went out to my car. I got in and started driving. What did they do with her. Why did they take her again. Of course, no one was there to save her.  

Diana and I were both in the hospital. I arrived at the police station and walked in. "Hello April." The cop at the front desk said. "I need to talk to Det. Marge. Right now." I said. The cop went to the back and got Det. Marge. 

Det. Marge came out with the cop. "Det. Marge. Lisa, she gone, I can't find her." I said to him panicking. "Sit." He said pointing the car. "Lisa is under police custody right now. She came to me, and admitted to killing Mickie. She's in jail." He said.  

He explained everything to me, then I left. When I walked out of the building I got a text message. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked my phone. I opened up the text message.  

Now there's no one to save you. Lisa is going to rot in jail, and it could be anytime for Diana. You can't be with her forever, at sometime, I'll be there to pull the plug. 

-It's Nice To Be Me.