Chapter 2 Aren't You Scared....Maybe to Death.

Lisa's P.O.V. 

I was waiting. It had been a half hour since Det. Marge had put us in seperate rooms. I wonder what he was doing. I wonder if he was investigating on one of the other two. I started to hear the door knob move. I looked at it. The door opened up and walked in Det. Marge. He sat down.  

"Hello, Lisa." He said to me. I nodded my head. "Let's talk." He said to me. "About what sir?" I asked him. "Well let's start with where did you disappear to for two weeks?" He asked me. I looked for a second. "I was sick. I didn't go to school." I said to him. He nodded. "Well when I came to tell you guys I was working the case, and it looked like you just got back from somewhere." He said to me.  

"I hadn't taking a bath in a few days. I was dirty." I said to him. "Hmm. Weird. You stayed in bed for all those days, and at your house. How could you be so dirty. Is your bed Shelly's grave?" He asked me. My eyes opened. "What no. Why would you even ask me that?" I said to him. "Well you were dirty. You had dirt on your body. It seems a little off track. You were sick, stayed up, but you were dirty the day I came over, and that was the day before you went back to school." He said. 

He was beating down on me. He new I wasn't home. "When you don't bathe for two weeks, you can get really dirty." I said. He gave me a serious look. "Honey, I'm always running around, on this force doing much more work that gets you dirty. In a day." He said. "Well have you never bathed in two weeks?" I asked. "I bathe everyday." He said. 

"Well then you don't know. I was at my house. That's what I have to say to that." I said to him. "Okay. Well let's move on to the Halloween Party." He said. "What about it. I missed it." I said to him. "Did you know. The other day when I stopped in to ask you guys about the Halloween Party you never told me you weren't there." He said.  

I looked at him. "You told me you never saw anything and you were just partying." He said to me. Damn he was good. He was really catching up to me. "When I get sick I get a little delusional. I think things." I said. "That's weird." He said. "I must have thought I was there, now I know I wasn't there." I said. "Such a weird disorder, I would say." He says. "It is." I said as serious I could.  

He nodded his head for a second and just stared at me. Instead of staring into him. He was staring into me. Looking through my soul. He could read me I know he could. "So. What were you doing at that house tonight?" He asked me. I looked at him for a second and took a gulp. He was writing notes down. Everything he said and I said. Everything he did and I did. 

"Our friend Nicki invited us over." I said, which was true. "And the three of us went inside and Nicki didn't come in with us. The door slammed shut, then the house caught fire." I said. He nodded. He wrote it down. "I guess that's all." He said. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked him. 

He turned his head and cracked a couple bones, then looked back at me. "Yeah. Go for it." He said to me. "I put my hands flat down on the table. "Was there a girl there with a bleeding head and a girl in a red coat?" I asked. "No red coat. No bleeding girl. Tell me about her." He said. "Our friend Nicki. She fell outside and hit her head." I said. He got up and walked out.