Chapter 11 She's Everywhere, but No Where.

I woke up the next day and sat up. I stared at Diana. I let out a deep breath. I stood up and remembered I had to talk to Lisa. I got together all of my stuff, and gave Diana a kiss, then left the hospital. I drove to my house and went inside. 

Lisa was sitting on the couch. "What do you need?" I asked her. "I need you to sit down." Lisa said to me. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "What is it?" I asked her. "I have lied to you guys. About the baby, and Halloween." I said.  

I looked at her weirdly. "What? How did you lie?" I asked. "I just didn't lose the baby. I made sure I lost it." Lisa said to me. "I stabbed myself in the stomach about four times. Killing the baby. I didn't want it." She said to me. "I didn't want to have a baby in all of this." Lisa said.  

I nodded my head. "So what about Halloween?" I asked her. "Uhm. I know who killed Mickie." She said to me. She started to back up on the couch a little bit. "Well let's go tell the detective who killed him." I said. "Yeah, about that. I think we shouldn't." She said to me.  

I looked at her. "They won't you hurt you, if we tell the cops will get whoever it was." I said to her. She got up and started walking and rubbing her face. "I'm not worried about someone hurting me." Lisa said. "Well why can't we go to the cops then?" I asked her. She started crying. 

"It's okay. Calm down." I said to her. She started shaking her head. "I can't. I can't calm down. It's not alright." She said crying and shaking her head. "Well then, then just tell me who killed him." I said to her.  

She sat down and started shaking her legs. "I killed Mickie." She said to me. I laughed a little bit. "Don't play like that. We don't want you to get in trouble for something you didn't do. What do they have on you?" I asked her. She looked up at me. "They have nothing. Don't you get that. They asked me to do it, and I did it." Lisa said. 

"You could have no done it." I said to her. "If I didn't they wouldn't have let me go." She said to me. I looked at her. "Then you would fight. You fight your way to freedom, not let them take you down, without a fight." I yelled at her. "I was afraid. What else do you want me to do. I was scared. For you guys and me." She yelled back. I heard a noise from upstairs. 

I held a finger up to her. I started to walk upstairs. I walked up them slowly so no one would know. I heard the noises coming from my room. I walked to my door and opened it. I looked at the person. It was the girl wearing the mask. "Hey" I yelled. She turned around. I got a little scared. I turned around to run down the stairs. I got to the stairs and the girl pushed me down the steps.  

I was all in a mess, but I could look up the steps, and she cut her neck with her sister. Lisa ran over and helped me up. The girl ran into the bedroom. Lisa ran upstairs, and ran to our room. The window was wide open. She ran over to the window and came back from inside the room. She walked downstairs to me, and helped me up. 

"Are you okay?" She asked lifting me up. "I'm fine." I said to her. I got up the rest of the way. "You have to figure out what you want to do. I'm not helping you out of your situation. You put yourself there, you can get out of it." I said to her. My phone started ringing. I answered it. 

"Hello?" I said. "Yes, this is Shelly's mom. I want you to come down to my house. I want to talk to you." She said to me. "Can it be in like twenty minutes?" I asked her. "Yeah. Just walk on in when you get here." She said to me. "Alright. See You Soon." I said to her. I hung the phone up.  

"What do you mean I have to do this by myself?" She asked me. "I mean you decide. Are you going to go tell the cops? Are you going to wait until they figure out it was you? Or are you going to wait until Black Coat sends it in? They made you do it for a reason stupid." I said to her angered. I walked out the door and slammed it.  

I started walking down the street. I went down to Shelly's mom house. I walked right into the house and she was sitting in the living room. "Come. Sit down." She said to me as she patted on the couch. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "So what did you need to talk to me about." I asked her. 

She put her hand on my knee. "Well I figured you should know more about Shelly. I know she hide a lot from you." She said to me. "Lisa, told me you were dating the Alex kid." She said to me. I nodded. "I was." I said to her. "Did you ask him about them?" She asked me.  

"He said they were sex buddies." I said. "He didn't tell you everything though." She said to me. "Well Alex met Shelly at a Mental Hospital." She said to me. "Shelly was in there for excessive lying. Alex was there for pretending to be other people. Alex got over his, Shelly didn't. She never would." She said to me. 

She paused and took a sip of water. "They knew each other for about seven years before. Now it would nine years. For the first two years they dated each other. Then they broke up with each other because Alex got a little aggressive. After a while he calmed down. I knew they were having sex, but Shelly would go behind my back anyways." She continued.  

"About four months before Shelly died I heard them upstairs argueing. Alex had threatended to kill her, and Shelly said if he even tried she would ruin him before the knife went deep." She stopped. She inhaled and exhaled. "Alex left the house storming out. Yelling foul language at her." She said.  

"About a month later they were seen together again, and then got into another arguement. After that, I never saw Alex again, until I moved here." She said to me. I was little confused, but for the most part, I knew what was going on. "I over heard Shelly on the phone one night. She was talking about death, texts, and her legacy to be continued." She said. 

"Do you know who it was?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "She had a nickname for this person." She said to me. "Did you happen to hear what the nickname was?" I asked her. "Yeah. She called this person, Black Coat." Her mom said. I nodded my head. "Then the night she died she came here for a couple seconds. She had somebody with her." She said.  

"Do you know who it was?" I asked. "I thought she was with you. But the voice didn't match. The girl looked a little different, but it was like an exact replica of you to." She said to me. "That's all. After that I never saw her again." She continued. I nodded. "Well I have to go. I have to visit my friend." I said to her. I got up and walked out of the house.