Chapter 3 A Way to Slice the Case Open.

Diana's P.O.V. 

It's been an hour, since I saw my friends or the detective. All I could think about was Red Coat, and it turning out to be April's twin sister. Finally the detective walked into the room. He sat down at the table with a big yellow notepad, pen, and two coffee's. He handed on to me.  

"Hello, Diana." He said to me. "Hello sir." I said back to him. "Do you want to get to investigation?" He asked me. I nodded. "Let's get this out of the way." I said to him. He opened up a folder and brought a bag up off the floor. It had a bloody knife in it. "Do you want to tell me about this?" He said. 

I looked at it for a minute. It was the knife I used to kill Dave. "I have nothing to say about this." I said. He said a sound. "Really now. That's why your finger prints are all over this knife." He said. "I probably used it earlier on that day. I went to go visit him." I said to him. 

"Well what did you make with it?" He said. "I don't remember that was a while back ago." I said to him. He skook his head. "Let's cut the shit. I know you murdered him." He said to me. "I did no such thing." I said back fast. "I know you murdered him, and you also had apart in murdering Mickie." He said. He looked at me for a minute.  

"How did you do it? How did you murder both of them?" He said fast. "I didn't murder either one of them. Why would I murder them?" I said. "For Mickie, because he locked up his computer after files were deleted from it. Maybe because you were going through his personel files." He said to me. 

"What are you talking about?" I said. "I know you guys hacked into his computer. Don't tell me you didn't. We already talked to Harry about it, Told us how you offered him money, and he couldn't resist." He said. "Dave, well he must have done something to strike a nerve in you, and you snapped killed him and thought nobody would ever figure out about it." He said. 

I jumped up. "No. I didn't kill either one of them. I would never." I yelled. "Sit down." He yelled back standing up. He was really terrifying. I sat back down. "Now. Why did you do it?" He said. "I didn't. I swear. I didn't kill anybody." I said  

"What about the Halloween Party. Where were you?" He said. "I was at the partying, and I was partying. April disappeared, then showed up like a half hour later. Then the body fell." I said. "So you are saying April killed Mickie?" He said. 

"No. I'm not. You're putting words in my mouth." I said to him. "No you said she disappeared. So your saying she set this up and then had someone else do it." He said. "No. She told me she was passed out. She came back and you could tell she had been sleeping, she was falling all over the place." I said. 

He looked at me. "All I have to say is be glad you and April's story match up, with the Hallowen Party." He said. "Dave, though your have different stories." He said. I looked at him. "Your free to go." He said to me.  

I got up and walked out of the room. I walked to the lobby, and the other two girls were sitting there and waiting. They got up and we walked out of the police station. As soon as we all got outside we looked at each other. We nodded. "He knows." I said. "Red Coat disappeared." Lisa said. "He's on to us. Hardcore." April said.