Chapter 12 I Spy.........

After that I went to the hospital. I went to go to Diana's room, but they told me she has a vistor. "Is it her parents?" I asked. "No." The woman told me. I sat down. A couple minutes later a person walked out of her room. I didn't know who the person was though.  

The person was wearing all black. I got up and followed the person. We reached the parking lot and the person got into a car. I got into my car and followed the car. I'm glad this person didn't didn't see me. I made sure I kept up with the person, but wasn't to close so they didn't realize I was following them.  

We started reaching the middle of nowhere. They kept driving we were plain out of sight. I opened up my phone and pulled up a text message. I put on the voice text message. "Lisa, I need you to come to the little back road by the old toy factory. Following a person that left Diana's room wearing all black." I said. 

I put my phone down and kept following the car. The car kept making turns and everything. I was a little lost of where I was at now. About a minute later I got a text message. I opened my phone it was from Lisa  

"I can't. I'm doing something. I'll maybe see you soon." She wrote me. I gave my phone a weird look. I wonder what she is doing that's so important, but I couldn't stop and go home. I had to follow this car. As I kept driving thought it was getting darker, and darker. By the time the car finally stopped it was eight at night.  

I didn't park near the car, I stayed away from it and parked near the woods. I watched the person get out of the car. I was at a house. The house was one story, and it was white and brown. It looked kinda new. It wasn't a bad looking house. The person walked into the house and closed the door. 

I got out of my car and walked over to the car. I looked in the car, but I didn't know who's car this was. There were no clues of who it was. I slowly walked over to the house. I walked up on the porch and walked over to a window. I didn't put my body infront of it, but I peek in from the side.  

There was no one in the kitchen or dinning room. I walked over to the other window. I saw three people standing there. Two of them were dressed in all black, and I couldn't tell who they were. I could tell who one person was though. One person was Zoey.  

They were standing there talking. I couldn't understand what they were saying though. All I could hear is the one who pulled in was getting ready to leave. I got off the porch and ran over to the persons car. I got in the back of the car. A couple minutes later the person walked out. I ducked down so the person wouldn't see me.  

The person got into the car and sat down. The person started the car and I jumped up and grabbed them by the neck. "You didn't think I would return to the hospital at the time huh?" I said. "Well I did. You never thought I would find one of you and follow, and for once out smart you. I did though." I said to the person. 

The person remained calm and silent. "So let's talk." I said. I jumped up to the front seat. "Who is Black Coat?" I asked. The person still remained calm and silent. "Look. You better start talking now, or else." I said. The person turned the head to me and just stared at me. I grabbed the mask and ripped it off.  

"Harry?" I said. "Yeah. Who else would it be?" He said then laughed. "How else do you think Det. Marge got the info about me hacking into the computer?" He said. I pulled a knife out. His eyes grew wide. He opened his car door and ran back into the house. I ran out of the car to and listened to what he said. 

"She followed me. She followed me here. She unmaksed me." He said panicking. Zoey turned around. "You are stupid. You let her come here." Zoey didn't flinch, she moved her hand really fast and slit his thoat open. Harry fell to the ground. The other one wearing all black started talking. "I'll go get her." The person said.  

I ran over to the side of the house, and hide. The person ran out of the house and started looking around. I looked down beside me and there was a branch that was about a foot. I picked it up. The person came to the side I was on and started walking.  

Whoever it was started moving there head back and fourth, looking in one direction to another. When the person was near where I was it was looking the other way. I got up and it looked towards and and I smacked it in the face with the branch. The person fell back and landed on the ground.  

The person wasn't making any movements. I got on top of the person, and grabbed the mask. I ribbed the mask off. It was Lisa's Mom. She really hated her daughter this much, she went agaisnt her. I checked her for a pulse, but there wasn't one. I got up and through the branch somewhere.  

I started heading toward the fron of the house. I walked through the front door. "I knew you would get pass her, but I guess that's why I let her go after you. So I could finish you off." Zoey said to me as she turned around.