Chapter 1 Let the Investigating Begin.

We all got on our knees beside Red Coat and sat there for a minute. "Are you guys read? One major reveal for the group." I said. I grabbed the hood looking at Lisa and Diana. They nodded at me. I pulled the hood off. Lisa, Diana, and I sat there. We were shocked. I didn't see this coming. Red Coat is Zoey. 

"Why would you do this? I never did anything to you. None of us did." I said to her. She looked at us for a minute. "You knew Shelly?" I asked. She nodded. "I knew her better than you did." Zoey said to me. "Why though." I asked her. "Because, you bitches had this coming to you. You all thought nothing bad would ever happen to you." She said.  

The police sirens were getting closer and closer and we could see the bright red and blue flashing lights turning the corner int othe drive way of the house. We all started running towards the cop cars. We were screaming. "Over here. Help. Here." We all yelled in different orders. Cop cars just driving pst us, fire trucks, and ambulances.  

One cop car was coming up the drive way and stopped. We all took a breath. Thank god one of them stopped. The cop got out of the car. It was Det. Marge. He walked over to us, and looked at us. "Hello ladies." Det. Marge said to us. We all looked at him. 

"If you don't mind, I'll need you to come with me. To the department." He said. We all walked to the car and got in the back. He didn't cuff us, let us just get in. He drove us to the station and took us in. We were all put in different rooms. He walked into my room first. 

He sat down at the desk. "I have a few questions for you. Now I told you I was going to dig deep into this case, and get to the bottom of it. Well I have digged." He said to me. "Okay well what did you find?" I asked him. He opened up a folder. He pulled out a picture.  

He placed the picture on the table. "Why were you at Shelly's grave the night her body went missing?" He asked me. "I don't know." I said back. He let out a hard breath. "April, you better start speaking up. I'm not playing a game with you." He said in a angry voice. "I really don't know. I just woke up there. I was knocked out, and I woke up standing there." I said. 

"Where was the body, when you woke up?" He asked me. I rubbed my face for a second. "The body wasn't there. I woke up and the casket was open and empty." I said to him. "Well somebody just didn't take you out there, took the body, and then leave with the body, leaving you there." He said. "How do you?" I said. 

He gave me a cold look. "Now, April. A dead girl just didn't get up and walk away. It's impossible." He said to me. I stared into his eyes. "Well let's move on." He said then taking a pause. "Trouble seems to follow you girls." He said to me. "What happened at the Halloween Party?" He asked.  

"All I know is that Mickie was murdered. I went into the woods, and passed out, I woke up, about eleven minutes before his body dropped." I said to him. "April, does anybody have a aliby to help you. Was someone with you. Saying you past out?" He asked. I shook my head no.  

"Well then you could possibly be in trouble. Now why don't you tell me about Dave, your next door neighboor." He said. "What about him?" I asked him. "Well we found some stuff. We know that he's been missing, and someone gave an anonymous report that they saw you sneaking around his house the night he went missing." He said. 

"We heard some really horrible noises, so we all went to investigate what was going on." I said to him. He shook his head for a minute. "So, then you can tell me, why you spotted leaving his house an hour before he went missing." He said to me. "Diana and him knew each other. She wanted to say hi. He invited us in, and then we left a little bit later." I said to him. 

"Well that's strange. The report says you were caught going into his cellar, and you weren't with anybody. Can you tell me about that?" He said. "Whatever that says is a lie. We went in together, and left together." I said to him. "Yeah it says you two left together. It says you didn't enter together. So is there anything you have to tell me?" He asked. 

I shook my head. "I have nothing to tell you, there is nothing to tell you. We went to visit him, we left, we heard strange noises walking down the street and went to see what was going on in the house. When we walked in, nobody was in the house, so we left. That's all I can give you." I said to him.  

"Okay. Well let's talk about tonight. Why were you at the house, that was on fire?" He asked me. "We went up there with our friend Nicki." I said. "Okay, and how did the house catch fire?" He asked. "We don't know we were inside. Diana, Lisa, and I walked in. Nicki was still outside, all the doors shut and the fire started." I said to him. 

"Hmm. Well no Nicki was found the there." He said to me. I new she wouldn't be there. She ran off, while we had Zoey. "I have no clue where she would have went then." I said to him. He looked at me for a second. Trying to read me, I feel as if he could, and he knew the whole truth. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked him. He nodded. "Was there a girl there in a red coat?" I asked. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "No girl with a red coat was there. You girl where the only one's there." He said.