Chapter 7 Another One Bites The Dust

.After we went to the bathroom we walked back into the auditorium. We sat down and continued to listen to all of the people reading there poems. One girl got up on stage, her poem really spoke to me, and made me think. It was about love and first love, sex, and doing things for love, and having emotions for someone. I started to think back a few months before Shelly went missing.  

I was staying the night at her house. I was sleeping on the floor and she was in her bed. She was passed out, and I was still awake thinking. At this time, I wasn't straight. I was bi, and well I liked Shelly. I never told her though that I liked her like that. I felt a weird urge to do something that night and I did.  

I sat up and looked over at Shelly. She was so beautiful. I loved her, she was my fist true love. I got up a little further and looked at her. She looked so peaceful. She looked like an angel sleeping peacefully. I petted her hair back, and looked at her. I rubbed her cheek. I just stared at her for a few minutes, then I went in and kissed her. Her body moved to the other side of her bed, and I layed down as fast as I could.  

I came back to present time when my phone went off. I jumped a little bit. It has startled me. I pulled my phone out of my purse and opened the text message. I stared at the text and tried to process it. 

What does this poem remind you of? It reminds me of you kissing Shelly when she was sleeping. It's okay. Your secret is safe for right now.  

-It's Nice To Be Me 

How do they know about that? I never told anyone. I never wrote it in my diary, and Shelly had no clue about it. This means they've been watching me for a long time. Longer than I thought. Diana and Lisa were staring at me. 

"What's wrong?" Lisa whispered. I shook my head. "Nothing." I said putting a smile on my face. twenty minutes later school was over, and I was so happy. I was happy to be out of that building.  

Diana's P.O.V. 

I was happy that was over, after Eve's little appearance, I was bored with it. I was walking to the car with Lisa and April when I got a text message. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and answered it. 

Poor Diana. The poem in there abot being yourself didn't affect you? I figured it would. I mean I wonder how people are going to feel about you when they knew you and Lily were dating. I guess I'll have to post the picture around the school, unles you come to the old toy factory. By Yourself. If not tomorrow this picture will be EVERYWHERE. 

-It's Nice To Be Me. 

"Guys, I forgot I have to go do something for my parents. I'm going to take my car and go. I'll catch up with you guys later." I said to them. I walked over to my car and got in it. I started driving. The old toy factory is a building that has been shut down for fifty years. It's old. Lots of bad things have happened there. From a fire, to people dying, to gang fights.  

Thirteen Minutes later I arrived at the building. I parked my car and got out. I slid past the do not enter gate. I kept walking towards the building, and kept looking back. Making sure no one saw me enter. I got to the front door. I walked in.  

"Hello?" I said loudly. No one answered. I kept walking. Looking around. This place was creepy. It was dusty and had creepy doll faces-some half melted-all over the place. "Hello?" I yelled out again. I reached stairs and walked up them. 

I reached the second floor and kept walking around. "I know you here." I yelled out. "You can come out. Where ever you are." I yelled. I heard a creak and turned around. She was standing right in front of me. "Why didn't you just answer me back?" I asked her. She just stood still for a minute.  

"Don't play this game with me. Just tell me what you want." I said to her. I went to step toward her and she pulled a knife out. "Woah, let's not do this now. I went through this the other night. Oh wait you know that." I said laughing. I went to step forward again, and she lifted the knife up. 

"Zoey, why?" I said. "I have to get rid of you. Black Coat sent me to di it." Zoey said. "Why?" I asked her. She turned her head and smiled. "Because you under estimate Black Coat. You just want to go to the cops a bunch of time. All we really want is Lisa and April, that was our target. You showed up. We played with you for awhile, but now. Now it's time to get rid of you." Zoey said. She started walking forward towards me. 

I started running off. I was screaming. "Help-Somebody Please-I need help-She's trying to kill me." I was screaming all of those out. I kept running, but I tripped over a metal bar. I fell hitting my knee and face. I lifted myself up a little and touched my face. I had dirt on it, and I scrapped it to hwere I was bleeding now.  

I got up and Zoey grabbed my hair. She pulled me back and pulled my head back. She lifted the knife high up in air. She brought her hand down, put I grabbed her arm in time. I flipped her over my shoulder. She coughed for a second. I started running again, but it wasn't fast enough. I was running and limping at the same time.  

Zoey had managed to catch up with me again and push me down agaisnt a wall. The impact of me knocked some glass out of the window. I felt so weak after that. "I just won't stab you." Zoey said to me. She put her arms under my arm pits and started lifting me up. She put me on the window seal. 

She let out a laugh, but couldn't do a good one, she was coughing. "I'm really going to enjoy. I didn't want to kill you at first, but now I do. Have a nice Fall." Zoey said. She took both of her hands and pushed me out of the wondow from the second story. I was having trouble breathing from the air rushing in my face, and then I hit the ground. 

April's P.O.V. 

Lisa and I kept driving around. We went to Diana's house. Her parents were there, but didn't know where she was. We drove all around town, looking for her car. We asked people and everything. We kept trying to call her, we texted her. Nothing at all. We were driving past the old toy factory when we saw her car. 

We turned around drove back there pulling into the drive way. We got out of the car and went past the gate. We started yelling for her. Doing everything we could to find her. I pulled out my phone and started to call her. 

We heard her phone ringing. We started to follow the ringtone. I had to call her about five more time until, we ran into her. I screamed a little bit. Lisa and I ran over to her and grabbed her body. "Does she have a pulse?" Lisa asked in a worried voice. 

I checked for a pulse. "Yea. Call 911." I said to Lisa. Lisa pulled her phone out and called the police. "Diana, please stay with us. Don't die on me." I said to her. The back of her head was bleeding, along with face, and her nose. She had dirt all over her.  

I started crying. I could hardly breath, and I kept rocking with her in my hands. "Please. Don't Die. I can't have you die on me. I love you to much. Please. I need you." I said. I kept rocking. Lisa and I recieved a text message. I stopped rocking her and pulled my phone out. We opened up the text. 

First Diana, hmmm I wonder who's next? I guess we will have to wait and see. Watch Your Back Bitches. XoXo. 

-It's Nice To Be Me. 

I put my head down on Diana and kept crying. I started to hear sirens all around. Police, Fire Men, and Ambulance Crew were all around. They had to drag me off of Diana, and put her in the truck as fast as the could. The ambulance drove as fast as it could to the hospital. Lisa and I got in the car and followed it there. I couldn't have Diana die on me.