Fighting/Part One

Tony
You heels click angrily against the concrete as you brush past the crowd outside the club. You're so done.

Flash. Snap. Ching.

The paparazzi's cameras block your path and invade you space, you push past them followed up by the insane clicks of many cameras going off.

You're phone rings but you know who it is, you keep walking. You aren't giving in to those fucking puppy eyes ever again.

"Y/N!" He yells, more murmurs and clicks from the crowd. He catches up to you and grabs your shoulder, "Hey look at me please, I'm sorry!"

You stiffen at his touch, "Get your hand off me. Now."

He turns you around, "Would you just hear me out!? Would you just stop being a b*tch for once."

You instantly slap him, hard. "No," you sneer, "you listen here b*tch. I'm so done with your stupid ass games! You can't even call me your girlfriend in front of your "friends" and treat me like dog shit when I'm with you in public. Excuse me sir, but I'm a person not your slave!" Tears were now streaming down your face.

He holds his cheek in shock, not able to speak. You pause and take a big breath, you're finally doing it, "I'm leaving you."

With that you turn but gosh darn it you looked at him one more time to see tears filming his big brown eyes, it broke you to see him like that.

Steve
"Where are you going now?"

After your dads death you can't stand to be around Steve, he just reminded you of your dad so you've been finding things to do outside the house away from him. You've gone back to fighting out at the gym downtown and you know he hates it so you've been trying to be quiet leaving.

"Um...on a walk?"

"Y/N its 10:45, where are you going its not safe out there." He demands, he knows you've been avoiding him but he hasn't really mentioned it. Today was different though, he was interrogating you.

You slam the door, you just want to leave, "Dammit Steve, give me some space!"

He lifts his eyebrows and holds his hands in mock surrender, "Sure whatever, I guess boyfriends can't know where their girlfriend have been going every night." He looks at your surprised look, "What? You didn't think I noticed? Well, I did. What are you doing Y/N?" His voice was surprisingly calm.

You sigh and open the door, "Just leave me alone okay?"

You start to walk out when you hear Steve whisper, "Tell him I said hi." He mutters.

"What?" You say shocked.

He snaps his glare at you, "Are you cheating on me?" He seethes.

"No! I would never, we've already been through this Steve!"

He towers over you and lifts your shirt, "Yeah? Well what's this then? Bruises, must be rough in bed huh? Is that it, you aren't getting enough attention or something?" He suddenly pushes away from you and runs his hands through his hair and then grabs the vase from a nearby stand and throws it at the wall, "DAMMIT, nothing is ever good enough is it! Wake up y/n, people die! I lost all my friends and the last one alive was trained to kill me and can't even remember me! Do you see me giving myself over to girls like a whore?!"

You start to cry, he's never spoke like this before. He's pacing the floor like a mad man, "I don't now what to do, you've been so distant lately..." he looks at you, "Do you even love me? I mean, I sure as hell didn't fall in love with this girl." He motions to all of you.

"Of course Steve, I love you!" You throw yourself at him but he pushes you off, in fact a little too hard, you fall on the floor in a heap.

"Save your shit for the other guy, I expect your stuff out of here by tomorrow." With that he grabs his keys and shield and walks out the open door.

Bruce
You wanted to have kids and wouldn't stop pestering him about it, finally he cracked, "Shut up! We can't have kids, okay? So just f*cking drop it, its a sensitive subject and I'm tired of you bugging me about it every other room every five minutes!" As he went on his voice raised and his skin started to green slightly, you've seen him like this not towards you anyway. You started to whimper and you backed away from him and ran and locked yourself in the bathroom crying. Bruce of course followed you and begged for you to come out.

An hour later Bruce left and you finally got out. You went to the kitchen to get some food and immediately felt his presence, you turned around to see him sitting on the stool to the bar, "Sorry." He said quietly.

You sniffle and look at your shoes, "Its fine really, I understand and I just want to say that-"

"I think its best if we don't see each other anymore." You heart drops and that's when you notice the bags at his feet, "I just can't stand not being able to give the whole family experience without the risk of hurting you, you deserve better." He gets up and grabs his things And starts to walk.

"Bruce!" You cry, tears flooding your vision.

He opens the door and pauses, "I'm sorry y/n. I love you, forever and always."

___

I hate writing stuff like this...its so depressing!!! Sorry, I was running out if ideas and had this written for some time so I threw this out instead. :'(

- HANNAH BANANA