He Embarasses You

Tony

You two were attending a red carpet event and it was going to be the day when Tony confessed to the world that you were officially his girlfriend. He had picked a strapless red dress for you, despite your discomfort with it, that was absolutely stunning. Tonight was going to be perfect. He wore a suit with small accents of red and when you guys arrived he hooked arms with you and you both started to walk down the carpet. The cameras were flashing and people were gasping and then it was time to pose, or at least you thought. You stopped to put an arm around him only he kept walking which left you to lose balance and fall right on your face. He didn't even notice because he was too busy looking good for the cameras until a string of profanity left your mouth and you kicked his leg. And to make it better the top of your dress slipped when you fell and you broke a heel.

Steve

You guys went to go see Jurassic World in 3D, you had no idea it was Steve's first time watching a 3D movie. He wouldn't shut up the whole time and at one scene he screamed like a woman, threw the popcorn, and them slung you over his shoulder and attempted to carry you out. You guys were very publicly kicked out and banned from ever coming back. When you scolded him all he said was, "I was just trying to save you baby." Referring to the genetically modified dinosaur.

Bruce

Your parents were coming over for dinner and Bruce just had work done on his teeth. Still experiencing the effects of "Laughy Gas", Bruce was out of control. Tonight was supossed to be the night he proved to your parents how well he can take care of their daughter, but instead the evening was filled with Bruce singing the Bill Nye Science Guy theme song and champagne glasses being used as testing tubes for the roast beef and Bruce continuously yelling, "IT'S SCIENCE, IT'S TRULLY SCIENCE!"

Pietro

You had just gotten promoted and now you were having a huge party at your house, you thought Pietro was currently on a mission. You had know idea that he had returned and wanted to give you a little surprise (wink wink), except this time he will appear in a lighten room so you don't beat the crap out of him like last time. The party was crazy and you had just jumped on a table when Pietro came in yelling, "I'm HOOOOOME! And I can't wait to-" Yeah. We get it. Let's just say he was too excited what he planned on for you guys tonight and was too busy chanting things he shouldn't chant about. Your office friends hear dirty things about you...dirty things...

Bucky

You were on a trip meeting very important people for a very important medal (I'm so vague haha) and you weren't allowed to take Bucky along, you were gone for two weeks and Bucky missed you. The day you arrived at the airport aslo happened to be the day of your birthday. When you got off the plane you saw dear little Bucky holding a huge poster with the name 'She'll Be Mrs. Barnes' but once you got within a 20 foot radius he started screaming the happy birthday song to you. You then saw the twenty ballons tied to a big panda holding a huge box of cholotes. And as if it couldn't get embarassing enough, he then popped a ballon and sucked all the helium out yelling your name over and over and when you claimed you didn't know him and started to walk away he would point at you jumping up and down and say, "She's my girlfriend, she's mine! And I love her, I love her sooo much!" in his helium voice.

Thor

Thor is from somewhere much more formal so it isn't unusaul at all when he embarassing you. Like the time in a haunted ride where he "SMITTED THEE". Or that other time he broke the theaters 3D TV thing becasue it was 'attacking him'. Or that one time you took him to Disney World and treating the princesses like actual royality and asking them from planet they were from.

Clint

You were doing a demonstration to some people at the range when Clint jumped out from the vent onto you back CAWING in your ear as he tried to turn your braid into a nest...that was just the most recent time. He basically wakes up in the morning to prank and embarass you.