Broken- Pietro

Pietro. His messy weird hair and sexy smirk was more than enough to send you falling. And don't even mention his voice...

Yes. You were falling hard for that speed demon. Think that's a good thing? No! You've had your fair share with men and all them turn out to be grade A- douche bags or perverts.

You know you should give Pietro a chance but then you remind yourself of all the times you met a decent guy and it ended up with you on the road alone, publicly humiliated, or utterly torn after witnesses him cheat on you with your boss... yeah that happened. That was boyfriend #15 and he's bye-bye and so is that boss (No, you didn't murder them, the girl got fired and they both moved).

Anyway, back to Speedy.

Should you give him a chance? Yes.

Will you give him a chance? No.

Why? Because you can't risk more heartbreak. You already concluded that you were meant to die with 23 cats and tubs of ice cream in arms reach.

That's why you're moving back to your hometown.

»»»

You don't own much and your house is small so you figured you could move out of here within a week or less. The problem is doing it without Pietro noticing. If he sees you packing now he will surely unpack it all and give you the fight of a life time.

You can't risk that. You're already too weak and will fall in to his pleads and stay. And then from there everything will fall downhill: Pietro will ask you out. You say yes. You both go out. Its awesome. after two years he'll cheat on you, humiliate you, and kick you out of his house. Boom! You're dead. Why? Cause you were too weak all because you didn't keep your "moving away forever" project a secret!

You sigh as you pack the last box. All done. Tomorrow you'll have it all loaded and be at you new house within the following night or so.

You thought you'd feel a great weight lifted off your shoulders but you didn't. Instead you began to cry.

You didn't want to go. You don't want to leave him...

Pietro.

He has done so much for you, trying to prove his worth and now you're going to be a bitch and just...leave him.

He was the one who saved you from that wreck. He was the one who remembered your birthday and gave you the best birthday ever. He was the one who comforted you after your last breakup. He was the one who turned you from suicide after your sister died.

Your sister was everything.

You didn't have a mom but you had her. Your father was an abusive drunk and it was your sister who was there to protect you. No one was there for you. No one understood what that felt like.

But Pietro did. Pietro was there. And now you're leaving him.

You scream in frustration as the tears stream down your face. You fall on your knees.