The Boys Have Something To Say

Tony

"When you say my name Y/N, my heart stops, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You're absolutely wonderful and when you came in my life I knew I couldn't let you go. I love you to the pit of my heart."

Steve

"When I met you I knew that I was going to have trouble getting you to go out with me. I fell hard for you on the first day, you're the one. But to my surprise you picked me and loved me back, and I couldn't ask for more. I love you Y/N."

Bruce

"When I saved you that day I took you to the tower as an excuse to look at you longer, you were special and I couldn't bare to let you go just yet. And that was no mistake, you're the most special thing to me and I love you endlessly."

Pietro

"You're funny, witty, and patient. I love you so much Y/N, I don't even know how a girl like you wants me. You shouldn't even be with me right now because you deserve so much better but you chose to stay, I love you. And let me just say that you loving me was something I didn't see coming."

Bucky

"Our story is something crazy, enemies at first but lovers the next. I love you Y/N. Simple as that. You're just...I don't know I'm at a loss for words. You're my everything. You're the reason I push through my nightmares, you're the reason I stay."

Thor

"When i saw you I actually thought you were a goddess among the stars. You're the most gorgeous thing I've encountered in all nine realms and I'm grateful for you love, I love you Y/N."

Clint

"I wanted to marry you right away. You rejected me at first but now we are together and I love the times we share. I also love your wit, you are as witty as a fox. You're as hot as a fox too...wait. Um...You're foxy. Heheh. Love ya Y/N!"