Your Superpowers! (KABAM)

These are for the ones who envision themeselves with superpowers in their little dreams. :)

And omg I freakin love Supernatural...I want to do preferences...eheheh
___

Tony

Your body produces a natural clean energy (sort of like Tony's reactor and as dangerous as the Tesseract). Another cool thing you have is a pair of big white angel wings.

Steve

You can create something like a wormhole and turn gravity off within a certain range. Its really useful though when you and Steve want to take a trip to the Bahamas without the flight expenses.

Bruce

You've got an earth like ability that allows to create and ensue life- as in plants and healing injuries. The vines of nature also bow down to you allowing you full control of the plants.

Pietro

You can turn into any animal you wish (that includes the extinct ones). The fin thing about is when you do turn into whatever animal you want you can assign special enhancements to it such as speed, power, and even flight. You can even mix animals together if you wanted, even if its harder. You once even managed to turn into a Griffin.

Bucky

Your amazing with swords, have heightened senses and have the ability to communicate with animals. With more practice though, you can stretch your ability to telepathically communicate with humans.

Thor

Basically you control the wind. You can either make a lovely little breeze or a big mean tornado.

Clint

You can teleport and turn invisible whenever you'd like, its useful for pranks. >:)

Loki

You can control and create fire. When incredibly angry you can manage to encase your entire body in fire like a phoenix. Loki likes to call you Fire and he's Ice.