Sorry

For those who have requested...I have not forgotten but I do have a lot on my plate and I apologize.

I can't tell you when they will be done but they will be done someday.

I PROMISE!!!

Now, I'm going to clear a few things up so you understand what I'm dealing with here:

* I have a family who demands attention. I'm the oldest and I have three younger siblings and a step father. I never get to see my real dad. He's a what people call a psychopath. But my family needs me and I need them. I only get to spend an hour or so with then each day.

* Many family members have cancer and are dying.

* I have PTSD. I have panic attacks and I tend to become "blank". This creates many writer blocks. Many.

* I'm focusing on my future career. I cannot share it with you but it is something that will basically take all of my energy and 'life' in order to get and execute this job. There are many many things I must give up in order to get it. That is if they consider me.

* I'm going to be in the Marines. My future career requires for military experience. I now must give up so much more a lot sooner. I cannot do the things I planned to do after graduation. That is something I'm willing to give up though for this job. (P.s the job is AWESOME!)

* I have martial arts. That takes A LOT of my time. Martial arts is everything

* I'm depressed. Since I was six and I'm still fighting.

So I apologize for throwing out my problems but I want you to understand why I don't update a lot and I'm sorry. These are they major things I'm dealing with here and I'm just trying to pray and figure it out...and that takes time.

I won't forget you though

- Hannah Banana