He Asks You Out/Part Two

Bucky

You two were sparring, as usual, but today Bucky seemed...distracted. You threw Bucky on the floor for what seemed like the hundereth time. As you sat on top of him, him pinned beneath you, you noticed that he isn't even looking at you, he was frowning and staring behind you. Confused, you roll off of him and return the frown. "What's the matter Buck?" He then snaps out of his weird trance and glances at you, hr then quickly stands up brushing himself off. "Bucky?" You say after awhile because he doesn't answer.

"Huh?"

"I asked you what's wrong."

"What do you mean?"

You lift an eyebrow and tilt your hips, "Bucky, you've been letting me throw you on the floor and beat you up all day. What happened to Mr. Competitive?"

His mouth forms and 'O' and he rubs the back of his neck, walking towards you slowly. "Maybe that side of me is on break. Maybe I want to be someone else today."

You scoff, the only Bucky you know is the one who pushes you to your limit and loves a good banter. "And who would that be?"

You weren't sure if it was your imagination but he smiled nervoulsy and slightly pinked. "Me." A charming smile, you never knew he possessed, spread across his lips. He is now only three feet away from you, the closer he has ever been when not training. This was new. You never saw this Bucky, and honestly you want tonknoa more about this Bucky.

"Y/N?" He lifts his eye rows and throws another smile your way. This new Bucky is really...seductive. You felt yourself heat up, hoping that this wasn't nervous energy. You hate losing your cool. "Want to go out some time?" He says smoothly.

You thought your heart actually stopped right there. It scared you because no one has ever made you feel this way. "Like...a date-date?" You stutter, this the most you've ever been since your middle school days.

"Yeah. One of those." He licks his lips and leans a little closer and your heart jumps. Since when did the assassin become a sex god!?! "You see, you are the most amazing, beautiful, intrivueimg, and intelligent girl I've ever met. And I want to take you before anyone else does."

"Well, smart is the new sexy." You shrug and laugh. "Yeah, I'll go on a date with you Bucky." He laughs, feeling so relieved that you said yes and didn't treat him like a freak. Then without warning Bucky kicks out a leg and your on the floor pinned beneath him. "That's a point for me." He winks.

Thor

You were walking home from a friend's one day when a storm umexpantly hit. Instantly you started running home with a grin on your face, Thor finally had come home. You burst through your door, drenching wet, and saw him standing there in your living room. You cry out his name happily and literally jump in his waiting arms. You haven't seen him for months. Then you realize you've kinda crossed the whole "just friends" line, and climbed off him mumbling a sorry. He just kept smiling at you, like some big idiot. "What?"

"Lady Y/N, would you do me the honor of going on a...date?" You nodded and he finishes. "With me?"

"Uh YES!!! duh!"

Clint

Of course Clint had to make thongs difficult and what he did almost made you say no just for the spite of it. You were working and demonstrating the different bows when he shot one of his flaming arrows from some hidden spot and caught fire to all the targets. Thing is though, you were over there and your braid caught on fire, you thrashed about as the fire was put out revealing the burnt question, "GO ON A DATE WITH ME". Clint says he didn't see you and said sorry but you were so angry that while on the date, yes you agreed, you shaved part of his head when he thought you were just petting it.