Turn Ons

I remember reading some of these and they are always fun to read! Some of them are funny others NAUGHTY XD! I got inspired to do this by Yavanna80. This wasn't my idea! Her preferences are amazing so if you hadn't read them yet, go check it out!
____

Tony

When you try to figure out how stuff works. He finds extremely adorable and sexy when you try to fix things yourself, refusing his help.

Bruce

When you're doing work and run into a rut he finds it incredibly hard not to attack you with kisses when you start to huff and bite your lip and then look up at him expectantly, wanting his help and advice.

Steve

When you straddle his waist when you kiss him after work you always leave a lingering hand behind his ear before you get off his lap. He always wants to pull you back onto him and show you how you make him feel.

Pietro

Before he gets home you always prepare dinner for him. And while you prepare that dinner you always listen to your favorite tunes, closing your eyes every now and then, dancing. What you don't know is he gets home early just to watch you do that.

Bucky

When you tip toe around the house in his T-Shirt. You always get up early to make coffee and breakfast for him but he always wakes up the moment you leave the bed and just follows you to the kitchen, watching you still attempt to be quiet for him.

Thor

When you turn on your dirty music and dance all 'gansta' very dramatically, many inappropriate hand gestures included. He knows back in his culture the dancing and singing you're doing is very offensive to women and men alike but you don't care and he finds that extremely sexy. He was at first very shocked by your behavior but came to enjoy it...eheheheh... (XD I was listening to Drunk in Love by Beyoncé and Party Up by DMX when I wrote this!!!)

Clint

It turns him on when you get angry at him for his pranks. Typical. When his prank goes south and you start yelling and yanking his ears all he sees and hears is stuff implying 'you want the D'.

Loki

When you get really bossy and tell others what to do. He loves it when you take charge just not over him. When you try to tell him what to do next you know you both are tangled up.

Wade

When you sing, dance, and be dumb with him. Or when you talk a lot. Actually just about anything crazy or fun. Wade just loves you so much that everything about you turns him on. What he loves most about you though is that you don't shy away from his appearance.

___

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR REQUEST!!! They're in my drafts, most half finished. I'm just building up inspiration!!!

- HANNAH BANANA ❤️