He Walks In On You

Tony

Once you heard the knob twist you screamed over and over, "Tony I'm getting dressed! Don't come-TONY!" No door was stopping him, he walked right in. Smirked. And then turned around and left. Not even bothering to close the door, leaving you furious with just a bra and spandex on.

Steve

You guys had gone for a run through the park when rain started to pour. Since your place was the closest you guys took refuge there. You went to change into some clothes and had just got down to you in just a bra and panties when the door flung open. "Hey Y/N, where is..." Instantly he turned red and just kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish. Then he threw his hands to his face yelled I'M SORRY and walked out the door.

Bruce

He walked in thinking you weren't in there and saw you just sitting there in a towel, your back to him. Before he could even comprehend what was happening the towel dropped and he ran out the door claiming he saw nothing.

Pietro

He zoomed right in, stopped and stared until you yelled. He then zoomed back out snickering, stopping only for a moment to slap your bottom. You didn't talk to him for three days...

Bucky

He was always really quiet so you didn't hear him but once he walked in he stopped and shook his head numerous times as he backed out the door as quietly as possible.

Thor

He had just come back from Asgaurd and went to your house to surprise you. He walked in your bedroom only to see you naked and he literally screamed. He threw his cape around his face and yelled, "PARDON!!!" and ran out the door.

Clint

He walked in and just stood there nodding until you threw the lamp at him.