Masked, Lies, and Stealthy- The Lies Series. Part 4

I looked at my phone, then I looked up. I saw a girl standing there. I couldn't tell who it was though, she was wearing a mask. The mask looked like Shelly. I started walking towards the person. I picked up my speed. The girl turned around and walked off. I got to where she was, and no one was there. I was alone. Who the hell was that? 

I walked out of the forest, and my car was sitting there. It was off. I got into my car and started it, and drove back to my house. I walked into my house, and went back upstairs and went to bed. At six in the morning my alarm started going off. I woke up real quick and sat up.  

That was a really weird dream. Why would I dream, that Alex was taking a picture with picture. I started to get off my bed and I felt something in my back pocket. I got up and pulled the picture out of my back pocket. I wasn't dreaming, and I really saw somebody. Who was that girl though? 

All of us meet up at my house and started to get ready to head to the hotel. After about four hours we were already. We all got showers and put make up on. Then we got a cup of coffee and talked for a couple minutes. "Why do you think Black Coat gave this to us?" Lisa asked. "I don't know, but I don't trust it. I think Black Coat is up to something." I said.  

"I know, I don't feel we are going to find out something good, but it will disappear. Black Coat likes giving us things, then having them disappear." Diana said. After that conversation we got in the car and drove to the only hotel in town. We got out of the car and walked into the hotel. We approached the front desk.  

"How may I help you ladies?" A young woman asked us. "Yes, we have a room booked fror the night." I said. "Yes, what are your names?" She asked us. "April, Lisa, and Diana." I said. "Okay, just one minute. Have a seat, and I'll be with you." The woman said to us. 

We sat down at the chairs next to the desk. The woman started talking again. "How may I help you?" She asked. "I have a room booked." A girl said. "What's the name?" The lady asked. People started coming into the hotel. Lots of people. "The name is Verla Denham." The girl said. All three of us looked at each other. "Right this way." The lady said.