Chapter Twenty-Six

A/n: YOU GUYS THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER WTF IT WENT BY.

Don't forget to read The End! If you wish to continue reading my works, that's the next one.

Zayn was gonna purpose omfg 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Enjoy babes! ❤️

Doing an all night with Bxndhearts okay 😂😂😂😈😈😈😈

Short update for a reason. 😈

[zayn malik slays👅💦 multimedia]
________________________

Niall hadn't hear from Zayn in days.

He regretted what he said and he knew he shouldn't have said it. He loved Zayn. He would marry Zayn and have impossible babies.

Niall knew Zayn would never wanna be married to someone like Niall.

"Mate, you okay?" Louis asks Niall. "Yeah just uh... Can I have a couple of dollars for food?" Niall asks shyly. He hasn't borrowed money before.

"Here you go." Louis hands him a twenty.

"Have you heard from Zayn?" Niall asks the boys hopefully. "Actually," Harry sat up from Louis grip, "Luke said he'd be by in 20 with him. He's high." Harry rolled his eyes.

"God... I'm horrible." Niall grabbed his hair. "Niall, it wasn't your f-" "I just insulted him to the point of doing this again. Don't." Niall looked at Austin.

"Okay, maybe he forgives you." Liam suggested. "Yeah... I hope." Niall sat and sighed.

"Look, we're gonna head to the movies. It's date night. Text one of us when he's here." Louis said and they all stand up.

"I will." Niall smiled. "You're strong. Smiling through all of this." Harry rubbed Nialls shoulder.

Niall waited until they were gone to even let a tear loose. He wasn't strong. He was breaking.

"I can't lose Zayn too.."

-

Zayn wash completely and utterly trashed.

He hadn't seen of spoken to Niall since their fight three days ago. He knew it wasn't anything big, but Niall hadn't gone that far before.

"Zayn, maybe you should just go home. It's stupid of you to mess up your body like this." Luke said watching Zayn pop a few pill and take a hit of the blunt.

"F'ck off, m'te." Zayn was barely even keeping his eyes open. "Look.... Fuck come on. Nialls worried shitless." Luke helped Zayn into the car.

"So? Like h'even cares." Zayn slurred. "Zayn... How high are you?" Luke looked worriedly at Zayns condition.

"No, it's 'hi, how are you'." Zayn scoffs.

"Dear god." Luke drives away. He watched Zayn slip in and out of consciousness. "Zayn, what did you do?" Luke asked.

"A bit of pot... A few pills... Some cocain... Some more weed... Some more pills... S' more cocain.. Some acid... Some more weed-"

"Zayn you need to go to the hospital." Luke said. "NO!" He snapped. "Take me home. I've been up all night. I think that's enough midnight memories." Zayn mumbled. "It's actually four." Luke said.

Luke pulled up to Nialls and helped Zayn out. He knocked on the door and Nialls was there basically as soon as one knuckle touched it.

"Is he okay?" Niall asked. He smelled heavy of drugs. "You need to call the ambulance. I need to take care of Calum." Luke headed out. "Thank you Luke!" Niall called out and brought Zayn in.

Zayn flipped on couch and he was barely awake. Niall had called the paramedics and dropped to his knees beside Zayn.

"Babe..." Zayn held Nialls hand. "Zayn, you're gonna be okay." Niall smiled worriedly. "Positive asshole." Zayn muttered. "Negative douchebag..." Niall sniffed.

"Look.. I.. I know you're probably sick of me-" "Zayn no-" "Look... I just.. I'm gonna change. I promise. I'm sorry." Zayn let a tear slip. "I believe in yo..." Niall trailed off when he felt something in Zayns pocket.

"Zayn.." Niall gasps at the ring Zayn pulled out. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, Niall.. Will... You..." Zayn was passing out slowly.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes." Niall put the ring on and kissed Zayn softly. Zayn smiled lightly. "Niall Malik..." Zayns vision began to blur. "I love you, Nialler." Zayn whispered as his grip got loose. "I love you too. Stay awake Zayn." Niall kept shaking him.

"I promise I'll change."