Chapter Twenty-One

A/n: "what's nine plus ten?"
"....this chapter."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I WRITE LAST CHAPTER. ON GOD I DONT REMEMBER WRITING ANY OF IT.

I'll make up for that suck ass smut scene because I was on pain medication. I was high af I swear 😂😂😂😂😂

I SAW JURASSIC WORLD AND OMF WISSJWNDOAOEF WATCH IT I SUGGEST TO WATCH IT 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Okay, let's see if this goes better because I literally make this shit up as I go.

It's currently 1 in the morning and I'm in the car but I'm awake so that's a plus side.

ZIALLISLIFEE *bows to you* Tysm for reading this shit ass book omfg I'm legit still squealing and I look forward to reading your comments and omg💕

Thank you to the few accounts who actually fucking comment. You know who you are loves. 😈✨

I cry bc Emoji Chatroom is funny as hell and its legit life. I bow to that story. I also bow to 18 & Up. 🔥

Q: Who's the funniest character?
Comment what you think!

Enjoy loves ❤️
________________________

"All I'm saying is what if at the end of the book the boy died of a drug overdose?" Juli was talking -once again- about her otp's and gay fanfiction.

"You know if we were in a book you'd be the character everyone relates to." Zayn chuckled.

"You ain't lying." She said in her all-American-accent.

"You don't understand like the guy that this fanfic is about quit that band that I'm obsessed with to be a "normal 22 year old"," juli air quotes.

"BUT he has time to hang out with that Nice Girl person and get signed onto 50 Cent's record label? Hell no." Juli scoffs.

"But wasn't there a hashtag on Twitter about him coming back?" Zayn asks trying to be interested.

"YEAH THAT LITTLE FUCK IS CONFUSING." She growled frustratedly.

"But yet you want him to fuck his other band mates and marry him?" Zayn asks.

"Basically." She nodded.

Zayn laughed and rolled his eyes to meet Niall's. "Hey there, babe." Zayn gave him a quick kiss before handing him his coffee and sitting with him.

"So how's your day been?" Niall asks. "Well, I hit my head, listened to Juli vent, spilled coffee, and got called a druggie so I say today's been pretty sucky. As always." Zayn smiled sarcastically then frowned.

"Cheer up. It'll get better." Niall pats his cheek lightly. "Only because you're here." Zayn smiled and looked Niall in the eyes.

Little did he know Juli was crying and fangirling due to the cuteness. "I came here to talk." Niall looked down.

Zayn body tensed a little. "It's about Harry..." Niall fake coughed in attempt to clear the tension. "I don't want to see him." Zayn refused.

"You do realise that's the least you can do?" Niall lifts an eyebrow. "He isn't gonna hold it against you." Niall said.

It was really hard to say no.

"Five minutes." Zayn said.
"Ten." Niall argues.
"Eight." Zayn disagreed.
"Twenty." Niall smirks and places his hand on Zayns upper thigh under the table.

"Thirty-five and you'll get a surprise." Niall whispers. Zayn whined and threw his head back. "Fuck, fine. Thirty-Five." Zayn whimpered. Niall smiled innocently and pulled back.