Chapter Two

A/n: HEY
BITCHES

IM BORED 24/7 SO ADD ME ON KIK/INSTA/SNAPCHAT/FACEBOOK. WHATEVES. LIKE ILL REPLY I STG AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT OR WHO YOU ARE. JUST SAY HEY. I WILL ACT LIKE IVE KNOWN YOU FOREVER

Instagram: alliyah_gabrielle
Snapchat: aleeyuh
Kik: ZiallsChild
Facebook: Alliyah Glover

GUYS CMON I DONT BITE.

Enjoy babes ❤️
_____________________________

When Zayn was late for work the next morning, he hoped to get fired.

"You're late." Leah states with a smile. "Just like Louis said you'd be." Leah laughed and Zayn mentally swore at Louis.

"Yeah, well." Zayn said and he really wanted to go back to last night when he was drunk and Ashton gave some amazing head.

"It's okay, babe. Juli here will show you how to work everything." Leah walks back into the back office.

"Okay, I'm Juliette. But people call me Juli. You just take people's orders and give them to me. I'll make the coffee. If it's food, Torri or Grace will cook it." Juli explains.

"Okay." Zayn sighed. "You know, you're pretty cute today." Juli smiled walking in the back.

Zayn wore his hair in a quiff, his red shirt went well with his blue-jeans and black Vans.

"Oh, you have to be polite when taking orders, love." Juli placed a name tag on Zayn's shirt.

"I'm gay, you know." Zayn informs the girl. "Never asked." Juli winked and walked back.

Zayn rolled his eyes and slouched against the counter. He would give anything to be at the old church smoking himself into oblivion.

But life didn't quite go as Zayn wanted to.

"Hello." A voice came from behind the counter. "Oh, hey, Niall." Zayn smiled. "You work here?" Niall asks. "Sadly. Why work when drugs gives you just enough money?" Zayn asked and Niall just shrugged.

"I couldn't destroy my body like that." Niall shook his head and looked at the menus above Zayn.

"You're body will stop working eventually. Like it matters." Zayn mumbled. "I see your point," Niall met Zayn's eyes again, "but you why wouldn't you want to take care of a body that's so good looking?" Niall smirks and looked back up.

Zayn realized Niall just hit on him and he kinda tumbled over words. "I mean, it's like..." Zayn scratched the back of his neck with a blush.

"I'll have the chocolate chip frappe." Niall decides. Zayn wrote it down and handed it to Juli.

He watched Niall sit down in the same spot they sat yesterday. Niall's eyes looked like crystals in the sunlight.

"...Zayn!" Juli snapped her fingers in front of Zayn's face. Zayn jumped and zoned back in. "Huh? Oh. Right." Zayn grabbed the coffee and went to Niall's table since they weren't busy.

"Here you go." Zayn sat it in front of Niall. Niall smiled up at him. "Do you ever wonder why the sun is the biggest star? What's so special about it? Why can't the others be big?" Niall asks taking a sip.

Zayn pondered on it for a moment. "I suppose the sun is lucky. It has the job of protecting us all. While the others make the night sky so endearing." Niall says.

"But it doesn't matter? All of the stars could've had the job of they tried." Zayn said.

"I guess that's true in a way." Niall nodded. Zayn liked Niall's presence. He never argued with what Zayn had to say. Niall always seemed interested.

"Zayn!" Juli calls from the counter. "Shit, I love working." Zayn said sarcastically. Niall chuckled lightly as Zayn walked away.

"Dammit Juli, I was talking. We aren't even busy there's like, 4 people in here-" "Zayn, chill. I called you over to ask of that was your boyfriend?" Juli asks.

"No. I met him yesterday." Zayn said. "Oh, I just thought... Anyways, you need to keep working." Juli smiled.

Zayn watched Niall sip his coffee through a straw and sighed. How was Niall so happy about everything? Niall had something positive to say about everything.

Maybe that's why Zayn liked Niall's company.

He could be a rapist for all Zayn knew, but Zayn liked the vibes Niall have off. It was almost sort've calming- in a way.

Zayn was never really one to get 'crushes', but he admitted Niall was cute.

"... Tip." Zayn zoned in again and he seen Niall at the counter. 20 minutes has passed as he daydreamed.

"What?" Zayn blinked. "I said, since you are such an amazing conversationalist, you deserve a tip." Niall smiled pushing ten dollars towards Zayn.

"Thank you." Zayn smiled back. "Oh, by the way, I come here everyday. I'm sorta glad I do now. At least I have someone to talk to." Niall said happily and walked out of the shop.

Zayn was kinda've looking forward to seeing Niall. Maybe he could rant to Niall about how much he hated this damn job.

Zayn gathered the money and a piece of paper slipped out. He picked the paper up off of the floor and shook his head with a small laugh.

'Since you're staring a lot, you deserve my number.'

-

"But I actually didn't know that it was coffee!" Zayn rants to Louis, Liam, Harry, and Austin as they at dinner at Liams.

"Oh, what a horrible life. Who in the world would put coffee in a coffee shop? That's just brutal." Louis says with sarcastic horror on his face.

"Smart ass." Zayn roles his eyes playfully. "I try." Louis smiled. They laugh and Zayn's phone let out a buzz.

'Hey, you should let me know when your off. We should hang. xx' -Niall

Zayn was quick to reply with a "will do". Liam rolled his eyes. "Are you texting Luke again?" Harry asks. "This job thing was for you to get money to get away from all of that." Austin sighed.

"First of all, you can suck my ass because I'm still going to live my life how I wish. Second of all, it was Niall." Zayn said.

"Niall?" Louis raised an eyebrow. "Who's Niall?" Harry smirked. "Just some guy at the café, okay?" Zayn put some of his food in his mouth.

"Some guy? You met someone? Wait, is he a pothead, too?" Austin asks. Zayn swallowed and shook his head.

"No, he isn't. We're just friends, okay? We are polar opposites." Zayn shook his head.

"Well, I wanna meet this Niall before I have mini-Zayn's running around." Liam said in fatherly-like-tone. Zayn choked on his food as they all laugh. He sent Niall another quick text.

'You can't ever meet my friends.' -Zayn xx