Chapter Ten

A/n: guys, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been going through so much. It's been a horrible past couple of weeks. Please forgive me. xx

SHOUT OUT TO @FandomKrazy FOR BEING SWEET AND ILYSM

I'm so proud of my boys. I'm always considering them 5/5. I fully support them both. ❤️😌

Anyway, could we possibly get this story to 1k votes? Thanks for all of your support with my stories. 💎💁🏼

Guess who's already got another one coming in her head? 😈😅😁

This is far from over.

ANYONE WHO CAN TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SONG ZAYN SINGS GETS A DEDICATION 💕

Enjoy babes ❤️
_____________________________

Zayn drove and he drove as fast as he could. He tried calling Niall but no answer.

Once he pulled up to Niall's house he could have sworn he was beating on the door.

He waited and no one answered. He slowly opened it himself. "Niall?" Zayn called out.

"I swear if a murderer pops out I wanna selfie." Zayn pulled his phone out just in case of the occasion.

"ZAYN!" Nialls yells were from the basement. "I'm coming, babe!" Zayn ran and followed Niall's voice.

"Oh my-- Niall!" Zayn gasps as he looked at the bottom of the stairs and Niall laid there.

"Thank god." Niall breaths. "What the hell--- I'm calling the ambulance." Zayn said.

"Zayn, no! I-I'm okay. I'm fine-" "You can only lie to me to an extent before I see the lies." Zayn dialled the number.

"Just... Drive me. Please." Niall pleaded. Zayn helped him out of the house and into his car.

He was fast as hell as he drove to the hospital. "What the hell happened?" Zayn asks.

"I fe-" "Was it your dad, Niall?" Zayn asked and the car got silent. "Oh my god..." Zayn said shocked.

"He left. He's gone, I promise. He comes to visit every once in blue moon." Niall assured Zayn. "At least I'm alive." Niall smiled.

"How you positive about this out of all things?" Zayn shrieked. He was just scared.

They arrived to the hospital and Zayn ushered Niall in where nurses and doctors began to crowd him.

He watched Niall go back and hoped to god he was okay.

-

Zayn grew up in a good home. He loved his family although they wanted nothing to do with him.

At least, that what he always thought.

Zayn couldn't imagine Niall going through this. Niall was too... He was Niall. His sweet, bubbly, positive, happy Niall.

After an entire day passed of Niall being asleep, he was finally able to see him.

"How are you doing?" Zayn slowly walks in and say in the chair beside him. "Better than words." Niall gave him a bright smile.

His head was bloody from the fall down, his knee was propped up, and he had a bandage around his head.

"Can you walk?" Zayn asked. "I wish." Niall scoffs and looked up. "Why... How... When..." Zayn was so confused on the situation.

"Look, I'm out tomorrow. You can stay over and we'll talk about everything," Niall promised, "right now, I wanna enjoy your presence." Niall held Zayn's hand.