Chapter Twenty-Two

A/n: WE'LL JUST KEEP DANCING LIKE WE'RE... this chapter¿?

Anyway, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU GUYS OH MY GOD HIS NAMES JULIUS AND HE'S THE SWEETEST. 💘

Multimedia: MY CUTE ASS JOGGERS BUT JORDANS ARE MY FAVE SHOES. THEY EXPENSIVE AS HELL BUT THEY CUTE 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You all have been very responsive to this book lately. 💕💯
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Why do you think Harry is forgiving Zayn so easy?
Comment what you think!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Enjoy babes! ❤️
(This chapter is hella short)
_______________________

Niall paced in the waiting room.

His eyes were red and irritates from lack of sleep over night and he started getting weird looks from the people around him.

"Niall, man, it's gonna be okay." Austin tried to calm him down. "I know." Niall snapped trying to be positive. "Sorry, shit." Niall sat beside Liam and ran his hands through his hair.

Louis wasn't even there. He was with Harry. "It's okay." Liam rubbed Niall's back. "Look, I know it's hard. To lose someone you were really close to. But he isn't gone. Nor will he go. just breath." Austin said.

"Thank you, Austin." Niall sighed greatfully. "Zayn Malik?" A doctor walks out and Niall literally fell over his own feet getting to the doctor.

"Hey, I'm Dr. Devine. Zayn is in good condition. Surprisingly he only left with some bruises, road rash, and a major hit to the head." He flipped through papers.

"We almost lost him from lack of blood but we transferred some back to him and now he's in well enough condition to be seen. He's awake." The doctor says.

"Can we come?" Liam asks holding Austin's hand. "Be my guest." Dr. Devine leads them to room 666.

"Seems legit." Austin snickered.

They walked into the room together and Zayns eyes went straight to them. "I'm so fucking sorry." Niall was the first to run to him and kiss his lips lightly.

"I shouldn't have made you go-"
"No, stop. It's all okay. I was stupid for trying to get drugs." Zayn mumbled. "Zee..." Niall just held his hand and was so thankful to have him alive.

"You okay, bro? Harry said he was gonna come pick you up tomorrow. That is if Louis let's him drive. He's still in sucky condition." Austin rambles.

"Makes me feel better." Zayn said sarcastically. "We're just glad you're okay. The last thing I need is for you to leave. Who else is gonna call me Daddy?" Liam joked.

They all laugh lightly and Zayn watched Niall's eyes examine him. "It's not your fault, love." Zayn caressed Niall's face.

"If I hadn't made you go-" "I'm in room 666." Zayn interrupts with a laugh. Niall smiled and looked up sleepily. "Here." Zayn scoots over and makes room for Niall. Niall happily crawled next to him and got under the covers with him.

"Goodnight. I love you." Zayn kissed Niall's forehead and Niall laid his head carefully on Zayns chest. "My feels." Liam held his chest. Just then Zayn got a text from Juli. His phone was surprisingly just cracked on the side.

My Zayn and Niall senses are tingling are u being cute u lil fuck???? I'll fight u m8😰😟❤️😭
-Juli

Zayn let out a laugh and planned on texted her later. "You guys can-" Before Zayn spoke liam and Austin were both on the love seat next to Zayns hospital bed asleep.

"Well fuck." Zayn laughed quietly and looked at Niall's sleepy features. He played with Niall's hair and watched him sleep.

"Hey." Zayn was torn from his peaceful silence when Louis stood there looking down.

Zayn said nothing.

"I know.. I know you hate me. But I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I fucking said and I cried for hours knowing you were hurt and if you died that would be the last thing I said," Louis had tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I just want you to know you're my rock. You are my Bestfriend. If I die, you are dying with me. No choice. I love you, Zayn. Please know I'm sorry." Louis said.

"Come here, faggot." Zayn sighed and Louis went over and hugged Zayn. Zayn kissed Louis' head and they pull back.

"I'm so sorry for doing that to you. And Harry. You had a right to be pissed. I love you too." Zayn smiled. "Zayn, we're going out. Just us. The day you get out we're going somewhere." Louis decided.

"Fine with me." Zayn nodded. "I'm gonna get back to Harry. He's torn up over you." Louis said. "Tell him I said I love him." Zayn smiled and looked at Niall.

Louis smiled at them both and walked to the door. But before leaving he stopped and looked to the side but glanced back. "Hey Zayn?" Louis asks. "Yeah?" Zayn replied. Louis just smirked before walking out.

"Did you fuck?"