Chapter Twelve

A/n: ESCAPE IS IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS SO LETS GET IT WINNING

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE GELP GET THIS BOOK TO 1k VOTES??? 🌺🎀💞

I'm starting to think this isn't good idk. 😩

Enjoy babes!❤️
_____________________________

Zayn couldn't stand this.

He knew he shouldn't have done it, but he thought Niall would understand.

"Niall please... Don't be mad." Zayn begged quietly. "I'm not mad." Niall said flatly.

Niall walked in to Zayn injecting himself with some drug.

"You don't understand how hard this is for me." Zayn said for the 100th time. "And I know." Niall said in the same monotone voice.

"I tried." Zayn whimpers and covers his face. "Zayn, the fact you let Luke in my house, you didn't call me for help-- fuck, I'm disappointed." Niall shook his head.

Zayn felt his heart literally crack.

"Niall.... Look, I'll try harder-- I promise.. I just can't. I try and I'm not even worth your fucking time. Why are you trying at this point? I'm a worthless druggie and I'll die sooner or later." Zayn felt tears swim in his eyes.

Niall looked at the boy and just saw the brokenness inside of his eyes.

Zayn was truly giving up.

Niall sat next him. "I don't know how to do anything but be stupid and-- I-I try." Zayn actually cried in front of Niall and Niall held him.

"I believe in you." Niall whispers. Zayn pulled back and Niall held Zayns hand. "Nobody.. Nobody has ever said that." Zayn said in utter shock.

"You're so much more worth it that you think.. You have so many years ahead of you. Zayn, you're actually fucking beautiful," Niall rubbed Zayns hand with his thumb,

"Butterflies can't see their own wings... But we can." Niall smiled and Zayn felt a feeling in his chest that he hasn't felt in awhile.

Love.

"You are too." Zayn replied quietly. "What, love?" Niall asked confused. Zayn grabbed Niall's scarred wrist and Niall felt sadness. He kissed it slowly.

"I examine every inch of you, Niall Horan. You're so, so beautiful. If you can give your advice, take it. Because you are the definition of perfection... Thank you for being my rock." Zayn smiled.

"Thank you... for smiling." Niall breathed happily and Zayn laid his forehead on Niall's.

"You positive ass freak..." Zayn giggled. "You negative ass douchebag." Niall smiled back.

"Wanna go somewhere?" They pull back and Niall looked at Zayn. "Where?" Niall asks. "You'll see." Zayn smirks. "Is this a date?" Niall joked. Zayn simply smiled.

"Maybe it is."

-

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Austin screeched. "We can't hide it forever.. I had to tell them." Liam paced.

"Harry and Louis can't keep a secret for shit! Especially Louis because him and Zayn are hella close and i fucking can't." Austin was pissed.

"Babe, look, I-"

"WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK?!" Louis bursts in Liam's house and Harry was right behind him. "I cannot believe this! Please tell me it's a prank." Louis said.

"Guys, you cannot tell Zayn." Austin said quickly. "Not tell Zayn? You haven't tol--- oh my god." Louis was flipping shit.

"Niall hadn't told him either? You are all arseholes." Harry scoffed. "Please don't..." Austin groaned. "You know how big of a deal this is?!" Louis was pissed.