Chapter Sixteen

A/n: Sorry for the slow updates. I just feel like this story isn't going so well? 😓

I have ideas for another one, don't worry. 😋

Anyways, here's your chapter because It's summer more updates. 🎉

BOOKS IM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH:

•Emoji Chatroom [ziall] 😂
•You'll Be Begging on Your Knees [ziam] 😏
•No Homo [larry] 🙅🏼
•Brothers [zianourry] 😍

LETS GET MY BOOK TO 1K???

Like I'm 10000% okay with Zayn doing his own thing but do you ever get this random wash of sadness bc he's actually gone and its not a dream?💔😔

Zayn and One Direction were nominated for the same category on something. I can sense the end of the world 😂👏🏻

VOTE.
COMMENT.
SHOW ME I NEED TO NOT DELETE THIS. 😂😂

Ilysm.

Enjoy babes ❤️
________________________

The room was unfamiliar; yet comforting.

Zayn's eyes glanced at the curtain covered window on the left and saw it was dark out still.

He doesn't remember much of earlier, but he remembered enough to know what happened.

"It's 4 in the morning, before you ask." Niall's accent sounded thick with exhaustion. Zayn sat up and saw him sitting at the edge of the bed he was lying in.

It was tense and quiet between this as they both wrapped their heads around earlier.

"How could you leave-" Zayn asked hugging his knees, but Niall replied quickly. "I'm sorry." Niall whispers and he sat in the same position as Zayn.

"You didn't tell me you had..." Zayn looks down. "I don't usually wear my 'I'm depressed' tee-shirt anymore." Niall sasses.

"You didn't have to pretend to be happy either." Zayn snapped. "What is my other choice? What is acting sad going to do Zayn? Life is short." Niall said.

"Is that why you get headaches?" Zayn asked. Niall nodded. "And you know they say when you get sick around butterflies, it's signaling death. That's the myth." Niall added.

"Niall..."

"My mum passed away a day after Blaze enters your life. My life has never gone right and then I fucking met you. You were too perfect not to get close to and I really wish I could un-meet you." Niall rants.

"...Maybe that's where I fell in love with you..." Niall breathed as Zayn pulled him next to his own body.

They laid next to one another in silence for a moment. "But I guess you have it bad too, huh?" Niall asked.

"I want you to take as long as you need here, Niall. Get all the help you need, okay?" Zayn asked.

"I'm just fine with you. I'm okay." Niall cuddled to Zayn. "You positive ass freak." Zayn held Niall as his breaths got deeper.

"You negative douchebag."

-

It went slow.

The next couple of months went really slow for Zayn. He smoked every now and then, when he thought about Niall.

They didn't talk anymore. Zayn wasn't even sure where Niall was.

"That will be 6 pounds." Zayn said quietly. Zayn tried not to feel bad for the pills he had taken earlier. He tried to stay focused.