Chapter Eight

A/n: Chapter Eight already. Omf you guuuuiiiissss.

MONICA AND MEGAN I STG YOU GUYS ARE GONNA APPEAR MORE IN THE FUTURE. STAY WITH ME.

LEAH I LYSM
JULI ILYSM
MEGAN ILYSM

Enjoy babes âÂ¤Ã¯Â¸Â
_____________________________

Zayn I have no clue what I did, but please reply to me.😔 -Niall xx

Zayn, it's been 2 days. Did I do something? I know I sound like a stalker but I'm worried. 😩 -Niall xx

God, answer me. It's been 4 days! 😕 - Niall xx

I've called a billion times. Please answer. 😑 -Niall xx

Zayn, please 👌 -Niall xx

I'm sorry for whatever I did. 😪 -Niall xx

Enjoy the little things. 💯 -Niall xx

Zayn knew he shouldn't ignore Niall. But what other choice was there?

Zayn sat at Luke's house with his facial hair needing a good shave, his hair messy, black circles under his eyes, and red eyes from lack of sleep and too much weed and alcohol.

"You're phone had a voicemail. It was some girl named Juli saying you missed a week of work.." Calum told Zayn.

"Who cares? S'only been a week." Zayn slurred a bit. "Zayn... She left that voicemail two weeks ago." Calum coughed.

"Oh." Zayn took another swig of his vodka.

Had it been two weeks? Three? A month? A year? Seven years? Zayn wasn't even keeping up anymore. It had been ages since he'd even walked out of the house. Zayn knew if he left he'd go straight where Niall was and Niall was keeping him away from what he wanted.

So there he sat. "You know Zayn, we could go out to eat-" "Just being me back something." Zayn said in a hoarse tone.

"You need to get out." Ashton said. "No the fuck I don't!" Zayn hissed. "What about Henry? Lima? Lewis? Anthony?" Michael asked.

"Harry, Liam, Louis, and Austin are just fine without me." Zayn snapped. "What about Niall..?" Luke spoke up.

Zayn stopped for a moment. "What about him?" Zayn snorts. "Never mind. Let's go boys." Luke said and dragged them out.

Zayn picked his phone up and read all of the messages.

Niall had helped him, and this is what he did. He owed this to not only Niall-- but himself.

He tapped on the call button.
"Oh my God where the hell are you?!" Liam screamed.
"Liam... Come pick me up.." He sniffed and hung up.

He was nothing like Luke.

-

"Why the fuck-- please god tell me you still have your car and money." Liam was yelling.

"Yeah." Zayn said spacing out at the Telly at Liams place. "I cannot fucking believe--"

"Me. Yeah. You don't believe in me either. Guess what? I'm not alive to impress people. You either treat me like a friend or get the fuck out of my life." Zayn hissed.

"I am being a friend." Liam growled. "How, Liam? Yelling at me?" Zayn laughed bitterly. Liam wrapped his arms around Zayn.

"I just don't wanna watch you die. Zayn we all love you." Liam cried. "We're nothing without you. It's like a boy band without that one guy that can hit a high note." Liam chuckled with teary eyes.

"Liam, I need you to just be here for me. Love me. Not criticize everything." Zayn said hugging Liam tighter.

"Shave, shower, eat, drink, smoke, and go to work. After all, It is your life."

-

"Zayn Malik, you're in some asshole deep shit when Leah gets back from vacation." Juli said when Zayn walked in work.

"I figured." Zayn muttered quietly. "And you had everyone worried fucking shitless-- Zayn-- where are you going?" Juli asked when he walked away.

Zayn walked to the blonde who sat in the same spot every day ever since they had met. He was watching a lady bug on the window.

"I don't get why there can't be man bugs. It's pretty dumb because why even put lady bugs in the world? It's unfair. Men over power women." Zayn said one of his negative sentences as always.

"Zayn!" Niall jumped up and throws his arms around Zayn as tightly as possible. Zayn held even tighter.

"You disappeared on me." Niall pulls back with a blush. "Yeah, I'm sorry.. A lot happened." Zayn shook his head. "Can I come over? I can explain." Zayn added.

"I would love for you to come over but.. My dad is in town." Niall looked away. "Niall, I wanna meet-" "No!" He said quickly.

"No, he's... He's ill." Niall nodded. "Oh, well, maybe next week." Zayn smiled lightly. "What happened?" Zayn asked looking at Niall's crutches.

"Eh, fucked me knee up. Fell down the steps. But at least I'm alive. I'm on them for a week." Niall shrugged.

"Well it must have hurt like a bitch to jump up like that." Zayn sat in front of him. "Yeah, but it's okay." Niall said happily.

"You look pretty ill yourself, Zayn." Niall said after. "Like I said, A lot happened." Zayn shook his head.

"You'll have all the time in the world to explain. It better be a hell of a good explanation." Niall scoffed.

"Honest, I can't say I do." Zayn looked out the window. "Boy am I looking forward to that conversation." Niall laughed.

"I don't get you. You're so happy." Zayn sighed dramatically. "Well, it's the best way to be in life." Niall said simply.

"Not in my opinion. Why put us on the world to get our hopes up if we're only gonna die?" Zayn really didn't understand.

'He needs so much help.' Niall thinks to himself. "How's the car?" Niall asks. "In the same shape as you gave it to me." Zayn smiled proudly.

"Good job, Zayn." Niall complimented. Zayn smiled and Niall did too. They enjoyed the silence together.

"Maybe next week we can go to my friends so I can introduce you." Zayn suggest.

Niall new two of them all too well.

"That sounds lovely, Zee." Niall tries to fake smile. "I'm glad, Blondie. My friends would love you. You can't escape me now. If you do don't think I won't become part of some hitman company." Zayn joked.

"I think that we'll get on just fine." Niall forced himself to say. He thinks otherwise.

"You know, you seem like the kind to quit a band." Niall said to change the subject. "So I've been told." Zayn let out a loud laugh.

"Can you sing?" Niall asks. "Yeah. A little." Zayn admits. "I must hear it sometime." Niall kinda pleas.

"One day." Zayn promised.

"I gotta go. My dad is back. Text me though." Niall gets up and puts his phone in his pocket.

Zayn hugged him goodbye and Juli just snickered. "What?" Zayn asks cluelessly. "You guys are so gonna fuck." She said and continues to read some depressing fanfiction on Wattpad.

"We are not gonna-" "OH MY GOD THEY DIE? IM SO TELLING ALLI! HE WAS LIKE 'MINE.' AND HE GOES 'YOURS.' AND I AM NOT OKAY." She screams and cries. Zayn just giggled at the life of a fangirl.

"We better fuck."