Chapter Four

A/n: IM ALREADY ON FOUR?????? (cries silently bc four) WHHHHAAAATTTT? YOU GUYS TYSM FOR EVEN GLANCING AT THIS BOOK.

Okay, so, this story will shock the hell out of all of you once you get to reading it.

And like I really want you guys to know that I'm trying my best to keep my readers interested. They are like-- leaving me.

I love all of you who stayed. If I have any How To Break a Heart (my very first book) readers out there STILL reading my works... You da true homie.

On t.v. this music channel I watch played an hour of one direction music and I think China could hear my sobs lIKE ZAYN WHY YOU HAVE TO QUIT THAT HIGH NOTE IS NoT hUmAnLy PoSsiBlE oNlY dA KiNg CaN dO It.

20 votes/ 20 comments for an update.

Enjoy babes ❤️
_____________________________

"It's enough, Zayn!" Liam yelled loudly. "I've given you over 200 dollars just this week. That's enough!" Liam yelled.

"Liam its for clothes, I swe-" "Yeah just like that 100 dollar bill harry had given you last month was for shoes? I bet." Liam scoffed.

Zayn eyes began to tear. "You know what? Im not giving you anymore money. You're welcome to stay but don't ever fucking as for money. Not even a penny." Liam swore.

Zayn swallowed his tears and turned around. He walked out of Liam's house. He and Liam had arguments but Liam hasn't swore at him like that before.

He was walking down the road. He had swung by Harry and Louis' place to grab his sketch pad and pencil.

Deep down, he didn't blame Liam for not believing him. He knew that Liam, Harry, and Austin had given up hope on him.

Louis was all he had left.

Hell, if they were in a band Zayn knew he'd be the first to quit. To be truthful, Zayn had no hope for himself.

He ended up at the park and sat under a tree. Zayn has his eyes on a lot of things to sketch, but something caught his eyes fairly quickly.

A butterfly on a flower.

Zayn's hand went to work- and no, not like that. Zayn looked up every-so-often to get more details.

Zayn continued to sketch but suddenly the sunlight was blocked in his paper by a shadow.

"I never knew you could draw." Niall says sitting next to him. Zayn continued to sketch as he spoke. "You never asked." He said simply.

Niall smiled a bit, "Touché."

Zayn was more at ease now that Niall sat next to him. "Why are you here?" Zayb asks. Today was his day off.

"My two best friends Monica and Megan are back from vacation so we hung out for a bit. I was about to leave but I saw you." Niall shrugged.

"You've never mentioned Monica or Megan." Zayn said as he shaded in the flowers petals. "You never asked." Niall repeats.

"Monica and Megan are dating. Not that I mind, I am gay. But they've been my friends since grade 2." Niall explains.

"No other friends?" Zayn looked up at Niall for a minute and continued once he shrugged.

"I mean, I don't like getting too close to people. I usually stay aquatinted." Niall nods.

"I'm an acquaintance?" Zayn chuckled lightly. "Eh, somewhere in those lines." Niall laughed when Zayn smacked him playfully.