Chapter Seventeen

A/n: I FINALLY FUCKING REACHED 1K ITS ABOUT TIME YOO FOOKIN LOSAS.

Anyways, I'm getting to the good parts in the book. This book was meant to be sad and for once. 😂

You guys comment. Like there's three people mainly. Cmon.

Enjoy babes ❤️
_______________________

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Austin asks Zayn quietly. "Yeah." Zayn mumbled as the ice pack on his head kept his 104 degree fever down.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Louis asks. "No." Zayn mumbled. "Do you want something to eat?" Harry asks. "Leave me the fuck alone! None of you ever cares when I was sick then don't fucking care now." Zayn snapped.

"We were just trying to help." Louis said in a warning attitude for yelling at his boyfriend. "Suck my ass, Louis." Zayn rolled over on the couch.

"Do you wanna go out and do something?" Liam asks. "No, because last fucking time you let him drink?" Austin looked at Liam like he was crazy.

"Stop!" Zayn shot up feeling dizzy. "I have a headache, my stomach hurts, I'm in pain. I'm in total fucking complete pain. Bring you petty ass arguments and fuck your own face." Zayn hissed.

Zayn stood up and walked outside. He was feeling so sick and weak. Maybe because he made out with Blaze who had the flu.

His phone rang and he answered it.

"Hello?"
"You don't sound too good."
"No shit, Luke."
"Do you wanna come over?"
"Yeah... That'd be nice."
"I don't have any drugs on me."
"I can't then."
"Zayn, I just want to talk."
"Whatever. I need to get away."
"From?"
"Everything."

-

"So... How have you been?" Luke asks as Zayn now laid on his couch. "How do you think?" Zayn asks Luke who's face was scrunched up in pleasure as Ashton did his work between his legs.

"I know... Fuck Ash... I know it's hard.." Luke pants and Zayn knew he was close by the way he breathed.

When Luke screamed out Ashton's name Zayn winced because of his headache. "You don't look so hot." Ashton gets up and wipes his mouth.

"Zayn, babe," Luke got on top of Zayn and laid his head on Zayn's chest. "It's gonna hurt for sometime." Luke said and Zayn felt tears enter his eyes.

"I just want to die." Zayn whimpers as he let a tear out. Luke felt his heart literally break for Zayn.

"Nobody wants me. I'm literally a burden to everyone." Zayn sat up when Luke got off. "Zayn, no..." Luke hugged him.

"Just... Stop." Zayn got up and walked out of Luke's house too. He hated life. He hated his life so much.

He was walking. He didn't know where he just wanted to walk. He never knew he felt like that towards Niall.

Zayn threw up a couple of times. He was so lightheaded he felt like he would pass out any second.

"Zayn? Are you okay?" A voice from behind asks. Zayn didn't have time to turn around.

He dropped straight down.

-

Zayn wakes up to the blinding light of the hospital.

"What the..." Zayn looked around. "I'm sorry if you aren't a fan of hospitals, but I wasn't going to leave you in the middle of the road." A familiar voice said.

"Megan?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah. Sorry I'm just... I don't know. We need to talk." Megan said. "So you put me in the fucking-" "Niall's gone." Megan said.

"Not, like, gone-gone. But nobody knows where the fuck he is." Megan said. "And that's not my goddamn problem." Zayn rolled his eyes, but he was worried as hell.

"Zayn-"

"HE FUCKING LEFT ME!" Zayn screams. "Look, just... Whenever you can... Please try to find him... Some of us still care." Megan pleads and eased her way out.

Zayn got teary-eyed again looking at his phones lockscreen of him and Niall.

"Yeah. Some of us still do."

-

Niall sat at the edge of the bluff that over looked the city. He's thought about jumping a few times.

The fact that he knows he's hurting Zayn everyday. The fact that he pulls in to the coffee shop to just look at him.

He looks so sad. Exhausted.

Niall refused to go back. He refused to hurt himself again. He refused to keep getting close to people.

"You know you gotta show up sometime. You aren't gonna stay gone forever." The voice behind him made him sigh.

"I know, Liam." Niall looked out and held his knees. "Zayn needs you. Why can't you go back?" Liam asks sitting beside him. Yeah, Liam was a shitty friend for not telling Zayn of his whereabouts, but not to Niall.

"I just can't, Liam. I do miss him. I do care. I shouldn't have but I did and do." Niall punched the ground with tears spilling from his eyes.
Liam held him close and Niall sobbed. "Why are you crying, Niall?" Liam asked hugging him tight.

"He makes me happy." Niall whispered hoarsely. "Isn't that good?" Liam asked confusedly.

"It means he has to see me like this if he's going to make me happy. He can't. I lose my shit every time I think of him with someone else but I can't be with him." Niall cried. "Why?" Liam asked again.

"He doesn't care."