Chapter Five

A/n: I'm ready for some 4-piece 1d merch bc little do you know I'm pasting Zayn on all of it.

NICK JONAS WANNA FIGHT I STG LIKE I TRUSTED YOU BBY I WAS A FAN OF YOUR BAND TOO WTF

Naughty Boy getting roasted bc Zayn was in the studio with him. I laugh at it all really bc if he wants to be solo artist let him.
We all going to Zayns concert decked out in 2011 1d merch screaming DJ Malik and WMYB And vas happnin.

But anyways, let's get on with the story. I'm doing nothing but babbling.

20 votes/ 20 comments for an update.

Enjoy babes! ❤️
_____________________________

"But like, I think green and orange shouldn't go together." Zayn shudders. "Wow, you know a lot about fashion." Niall chuckled.

"Louis is a designer." Zayn nods. "But he's twenty?" "Yeah, they said he had some 'special talent' or some shit. When in reality he reminds me of Ryan from High School Musical." Zayn shrugged.

"Does he wear pink?" Niall looks at Zayn. "He's not that gay. No offense to gays. Well I am gay. Shit this conversation isn't going well." Zayn just gave up.

Niall laughed as they walked into a random store in the mall.

"You know, you would look really good in that." Niall points at a black leather jacket. Zayn looked at the jacket.

"I don't have any m-" Zayn looked at the cash Niall pulled out. 200 dollars.

"Take it." Niall said. "Dear God, Niall I can't do that." Zayn shook his head. "Look, I want you to take it because I trust you not to spend it on drugs or alcohol. Take it or I'll have to give you more." Niall threatens.

"Shit, okay." Zayn felt really bad for taking Niall's money. The jacket was five dollars.

"Buy it." Niall smiled. Zayn got it knowing it was his size. "Niall I really can't-" "Zayn, shut up." Niall walked over to another spot where shirts were.

"Here." Niall placed a white tee-shirt over the coat on Zayns arm. He grabbed black skinny jeans and laid them on the clothes too.

"How do you know my size?" Zayn asks. "I didn't. That's my size too." Niall smirks and placed a beanie on them. "Cmon. Let's purchase." Niall literally had to force the items from Zayn's hands.

"Your total is $78.97." The cashier smiled. Niall paid for it and Zayns mouth drops.

"I was-- I was gonna-" "Zayn, save it." Niall gave Zayn the bag and walked him out the store.

"You know, if you are still angry with the boys or whatever... Feel free to stay with me. I have a guest bedroom." Niall looked down with a slight blush.

"Thank you, Niall." Zayn really couldn't repay him. "Niall, please stop offering. It makes me feel like I'm stealing." Zayn pleas.

"Why doesn't it feel like stealing from your friends?" Niall asked casually. "I... I mean they.." Zayn stopped to think.

He has been using all of his friends' money. But they were still being assholes.

"Monica wants to meet us at McDonalds. Let's go."

-

Zayn shouldn't have felt nervous meeting Niall's friends. "He's cute." Monica's first words were. "I know." Niall simply laughed.

Megan eye'd Zayn for a minute. "You look like a badboy." She sat across from Niall and Zayn.

"He is." Niall winked at Megan. "Have you hit it yet?" Monica asks. "Mon! We met like two weeks ago!" Niall yelled.