Chapter Six

A/n: Lmao Sorry been grounded

20 votes/ 20 comments for an update.

Enjoy babes! ❤️
_____________________________

Maybe Niall stared a little too long when Zayn had taken his shirt off.

"It's actually pretty warm, I think." Zayn says as he laid back in the chair on Niall's deck. "Yeah... Warm.." Niall coughed and closed his eyes.

"You'd expect it to be colder from the fact that it's Britain for Gods sake." Zayn chuckles and takes a sip of his water.

When the water spilled down Zayn's toned abs Niall clenched his eyes shut. "Shit, just my luck." Zayn gets up and Niall watched the water roll down his body.

He was simply "enjoying the little things".

But Niall had a feeling the thing in Zayns pants wasn't so little. "You okay, man?" Zayn asked as Niall kinda stared at Zayn. "Sorry-- I was just--" Niall shook his head and Zayn laughed.

Zayn bit his lip when he laughed and Niall winced. He was 9282% sure Zayn was doing his best to turn Niall on.

"I'm a little hot, Niall." Zayn looked up with a smirk and poured a little more water on his stomach. Something in Niall's pants gave an interested twitch.

"Dammit," Zayn swore keeping the smirk on his face as he pulled his shorts down a little so his 'v' line was visible.

"I-- I'm going to-- I have to use the bathroom--" Niall jumped up and shut the door. "My fucking God." Niall pants as he touched himself through his trousers. He went to the toilet and locked the door.

Zayn laid back down on the chair with a smirk. He kinda liked Niall. He just didn't get him.

-

The next day, Zayn was flipping out.

He rocked back and forth holding his knees because he was in need for anything. Cocaine, weed, he didn't care.

At work, Liam had stopped by to yet again criticize him. But it pissed him off because he said Niall was Zayns drug dealer and began to talk shit.

So Zayn kinda punched him in the face.

Leah made him take the rest of the day off and here he sat at Niall's house on his couch rocking back and forth.

"Zayn, just breathe.." Niall rubbed Zayn's back. "I need it-- Niall I need it-" Zayn was going crazy. "Zayn try to stop the urge." Niall wanted to help so badly.

"Please! I need it!" Zayn cried out.
"Call him." Niall sighed handing Zayn his phone. And within minutes Zayn was losing his brain cells in the cloud of smoke above him.

Niall was disappointed.

Niall didn't know what it was about Zayn. Zayn seemed so different from the others-- then again he said that last time he trusted someone.

But Zayn was like him in a way. Zayn had given up hope for life. Niall just wanted to show Zayn that he was worth more than he gave himself.

When Niall walks downstairs three hours later, Zayn was finally calmed down and the dope had worn off.

Niall shook his head and Zayn looked at Niall. "Don't give me that look..." Zayn rubbed his face with his hands.

"Zayn, what are you enjoying by smoking?" Niall asked. Zayn tried to find an answer but stayed quiet.

"Zayn, you know I'm on your side... But you're killing yourself." Niall winced at the word. "I don't care either." Zayn mumbled.

"Yes you do." Niall insisted. "No, I really fucking don't." Zayn laughed bitterly. "If you don't then why did you come straight to my flat instead of to Luke's place?" Niall asked.