Chapter Eleven

A/n: Many of you guessed at the song last chapter but the first one was @MyIrishOne 💖 life support by Sam Smith was the song he sang.

Your comments make my day anyways, @MyIrishOne .I love you so much for commenting and voting and shit. Message me anytime, bruh. All of you.

YALL NOMINATED MY ZIALL STORY ESCAPE FOR THE BROMANCE AWARDS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ LETS MAKE IT WIN?

Let's get The Silent Beat of a Butterflies Wings to 1k votes? 💞

Enjoy babes ❤️
_____________________________

Zayn really, really wanted to fuck Niall into another lifetime.

His hormones were raging and he was achingly hard. He squirmed as Niall was in his towel and when Niall bent over to fix the cords in the back of the TV his arse showed perfectly.

Niall moved it a little too much for Zayn's dick's liking. And when Zayn helped Niall upstairs to change he was ready to throw him on the bed.

Niall could now walk on his feet well enough to get around. It aches sometimes but nothing major. It had been an entire month.

"Thanks Zayn." Niall smiled up thankfully but fully aware of the problem he had given Zayn.

"Yeah. I'll be downstairs-" "Nonsense! We're both males here-" "Gay males." Zayn interjected.

"I wanna watch a movie, okay?" Niall pouts and -fuck- Zayn couldn't say no to that.

Zayn laid on the bed tries his been to keep his eyes on the telly that was above the dresser where Niall slowly dropped his towel.

'Oh my god.' Zayn thinks to himself as it sparked interest in the little fella' downstairs.

"Damn," Niall bent over to pick up his sweatpants. "God, Niall, stop!" Zayn gave in and shot his hand down his shorts.

Niall turned around and interest entered him when the glorious sight of Zayn Malik wanking and deeply breathing sat right before him.

"Need help?" Niall smirks a little and straddles Zayn. Zayn nodded furiously as Niall slid Zayns shorts and boxers down simultaneously.

Niall didn't know how he was going to fit it all in his mouth but his first instinct was to trace the pre-cum that had dribbled down the head of Zayn's manhood.

"Niall, stop fucking teasing you douche bag." Zayn swore and bucked his hips into Niall's touch.

"Pushy.." Niall lowers his head and Zayns hands pushed through Niall's brown roots.

Niall's mouth went right around the tip and Zayn moaned. Niall nearly came at the sound of Zayns moan.

"Niall... Fuck..." Zayn breathes as Niall takes it until there is no other part to take in. Niall slowly pulls his head back hollow of his cheeks.

He let his tongue dance around the head when he sucked harder once he reached the top.

"C'mon, babe. Don't tease." Zayn pulled Niall's head right back down and Niall moaned causing his throat to close in and gag a little as the vibrations sent waves of pleasure through Zayns body.

Niall bobbed his head back and forth when Zayn was overwhelmed with pleasure and all he could do was moan and pull on the blond locks.

"God, Niall.." Zayn was a mess as Niall kitten kitten licked the slit and trailed his tongue all the way down to Zayns balls and sucked a little.

"Fuck..." Zayn moaned when Niall slowly grinds upwards. Niall pulls his dick out and puts his right beside Zayns and slowly running his hands over them.

They moan together as Niall's pace quickened. "Fuck." Zayn bucked into his touch and Niall moaned. He let go and rolled his hips experimentally caused a burning pleasure to cool in Zayns abdomen.

"I'm close." Zayn pants as Niall continued to rut against Zayn loving the sound of his moans. "Me too..." Niall whispers in small pants.

With one loud moan from Niall Zayn had came in between them and Niall soon followed after.

Niall falls back and they both catch their breaths.

"Next time I'm not hesitating to ride you." Niall turns and cuddles into Zayns side.

"Are you a virgin?" Zayn asks. "No." Niall laughed. "I can fucking tell. Dear Lord." Zayn held Niall closer to him. "Only a few one night stands." Niall shrugged. "Well hopefully I'm more important." Zayn mumbled and his eyes fluttered shut.

"Trust me, Zayn. You're so much more."

-

"He's not my fucking boyfriend!" Zayn whines as Louis continued to tease Zayn.

Niall was on his way to Louis and Harry's house and Liam and Austin weren't to fond of the idea.

"Look, please don't embarrass me?" Zayn pleads. Harry and Zayn had a little bit of tension between them. They hadn't spoken in awhile. Hell, he barely came around anymore. So much time with Niall.

There was a knock at the door and Zayn smiled fondly when he opened it. "This house is amazing." Niall gawked.

"Thanks." Louis smiled and shook Niall's hand. "I'm Louis Tomlinson. That's my boyfriend Harry Styles. Liam Payne and his boyfriend Austin Mahone." Louis introduced.

Liam met his familiar eyes but Niall was always good at pretending. He was such a good actor and it pissed him off a little. But he played it off and so did Austin.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Niall. Or Niel." Niall eyed Louis and they all laugh.

"You're actually really hot." Louis blurts. "LOUIS!" Harry slapped Louis' arm. "Hey, it's okay, Zayns pretty hot too so that means they are a perfect couple." Louis smirked.

"Louis-" Zayn began but Niall just held Zayns hand. "They aren't official." Liam snapped quickly.

"Damn, Liam." Louis laughs at the sudden bitterness. "Anyways, want a beer?" Louis and Niall and Harry continued to talk. All of the tension fades as they laugh.

"Are you fucking serious Liam? Are you jealous?" Austin whispered with a hiss. "No! No!" Liam shook his head.

"Do you still like him?" Austin asked. "NO. AUSTIN." Liam groaned quietly. "Hey, you guys okay?" The Irishman's voice came from the kitchen door.

"Yeah. Perfect." Liam smiled innocently. Niall looks behind him and came out. "Look, I'm here for Zayn and not the past. If you can't get over it-- that's your fault. You are both assholes anyways but let's pretend this is the first time we met." Niall said sharply and walked out.

Once upon a time, Niall and Austin were best friends. Before Harry, Louis, and Zayn were ever known of.

Niall introduces his boyfriend of many years (Liam) to Austin. Liam cheats on Niall with Austin.
Niall wasn't happy.
Liam left Niall for Austin.
Niall hates liam and Austin.
But Liam cheated on Austin with Niall.
Niall moved away from the two assfuckers.

Liam summarized the story in his head and sighed mentally. He and Niall had it good for a really long time. "You guys okay?" Niall played it off In front of the guys. Zayn looked at them suspiciously and looked at the way Liam looked at Niall. Regret?

"Yeah. We're fine, mate."

-

"And Austin and I hated one another forever because I was in love with Liam. But like then I got over it and we're all best friends." Zayn explained to Niall as they sat at the coffee shop the next day.

"They are really great guys." Niall said distantly and looked out the window. "Niall, what's wrong? Did something happen last night? Liam was looking at you in some type of way." Zayn crossed his arms.

Niall asked himself if he should tell Zayn. But he decided he wouldn't. "Nothing, love." Niall smiled brightly and held Zayns hand. All Zayn needed was positivity. Love. Support.

"I don't believe you, but okay I guess." Zayn sighed and crossed his arms. It's then Niall admits to himself the hurtful truth about the past.

Maybe he still had feelings for Liam.