Chapter Thirteen

A/n: YOU GUYS WANNA COMMENT SOME FUCKING MUSIC APPS BC THEY ALL COST MONEY AND IM BROKE AF. 😂😂😂

I already have a new dark Ziall book in my drafts. Yasss. But this one is far from over. 😁😁😁

ESCAPE IS IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS CMON LETS WIN 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

👑•KEEP•👑
👑•VOTING•👑
👑•TO•👑
👑•GET•👑
👑•THIS•👑
👑•BOOK•👑
👑•TO•
👑•1K•👑
👑•VOTES•👑

@ anyone who comments a lot
I fucking love you.💞

YALL I GOT INTO A FIGHT AT SCHOOL BC BITCH SAID SHE WAS GONNA BEAT MY ASS BUT SHE ASSUMED WRONG 😂😂😂😂

THE GUY IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS BLAZE.

Enjoy babes ❤️

____________________________

So Austin and Liam have been dating for only 5 years? God." Zayn sipped his coffee.

"Yeah, it's a wild story. I kinda feel like the main character of a book." Niall giggled and Zayn nodded.

They say at the cafe on Zayns lunch break.

"I feel like the shitty character who nobody likes at first but then feels bad for him." Zayn admits.

"I cannot believe Thomas is such an asshole to Alli! Ugh!" Leah rants on the phone. "My boyfriend Blake is perfect. Like green eyes and cute smile and ugh." Juli was telling Leah.

"My headphones are broken." Zayn sighed looking at his headphones. "But, I mean, why buy a new pair when you can twist them 6 different times and bend it into an 80 degree angle and hold it in place with your finger." Zayn said sarcastically.

Niall spattered out into laughing fits.

"Forreal." Niall summed up his laughing with a sniff. "Niall, why do you take medicine?" Zayn asks.

Nails smile faltered. "I... I uh... I don't really wanna talk about that.." Niall said looking down.

"Oh, okay, I've only told you everything in the world." Zayn felt kinda offended. "Zayn, please," Niall really didn't wanna argue.

"I gotta work." Zayn stood up. "That went 0-100 real quick.." Leah mutters under her breath.

"Look, I just don't feel comfortable talking about it all. Not right now." Niall grabbed Zayns hand. "Okay. I understand." Zayn sighed.

"Hey, smile for me, babe." Niall lifted Zayns chin and Zayn blushes softly with a smile.

A butterfly passes by the window and Niall's head began to hurt a little. Maybe he is allergic. But he's not really near it?

"Come straight home after work. I wanna show you something." Niall smiled and hopped off. Zayns stomach had butterflies. He didn't say 'come to my house'.

He said 'come home'.

-

"It's so cute!" Zayn literally squealed at the baby kitten that was in his lap.

"Yeah, it was alone in the rain so I got it. What do you wanna name it?" Niall asks.

He pets the black cats fur and looked at its green eyes. "Midnight." Zayn smiled as the cat cuddles into him with a purr.

Niall loved seeing the soft side of Zayn. He adored it. "You're really cute." Niall smiled. "It is, isn't it?" Zayn was paying no mind to what Niall was looking at.