Chapter Twenty-Three

A/n: The waitress asked how many bottles I say.... This chapter..

MULTIMEDIA: DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A GOOD COVER FOR ESCAPE OR SHOULD I KEEP IT HOW IT IS?? COMMENT!

PLEASE•
•READ•
•THIS•
•AUTHORS•
•NOTE. •

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
So, I'm finding out some of you hate that I ship Austin and Liam.

I made this damn ship up when I was 13 and it's my heart like Ziall and Larry. If you don't like it don't read my goddamn books.

It's been in every single book and if you're gonna hate bye. Ima put more Laustin just because.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

ZIALLISLIFEE ACTUALLY MESSAGED ME BACK I CRIED I WONT LIE❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭

YOU ARE COMMENTING ALOT MORE ILYSM.

MyIrishOne is the lucky reader who gets to be in my book. SLUTBUCKET ILYSM CHRIS💘❤️💘❤️

juliettelhoran IS THE FUNNEST CHARACTER (@juli) AND HILARIOUS IRL GO FOLLOW HER.

I have a story idea! it's a Zombie Ziall?? what do yall think?

Do you think Niall is ever going to give up on Zayn?
Comment what you think!

Enjoy babes ❤️
_______________________

The next two months flew by and quicker than ever. Everything was finally peaceful for once around Christmas and Zayn actually had money to buy his friends gifts.

"Juli I brought you with me to help pick out gifts not to read Gay Fanfic." Zayn groaned. "Like what if he joins the band again, Zayn?" Juli sighs.

"This is why I never take you anywhere." Zayn sounded like a disappointed mother. "This band isn't a phase, it's a way of life. Like I entered this fandom to see how it looked and got stuck 5 years ago." Juli explained.

"I like their song... What's it called... Fools Almighty?" Zayn asked. "YES." Juli screamed and the entire mall judged.

"Okay, should I get Niall... No..." Zayn pondered. "Get him a dildo." Juli said.

"Or a a collar. Or a buttpl-" "Juli you're horrible! I wanna give him something he doesn't have!" Zayn joked.

"Can I record you and put you on Porn Hub?" She asks.

"Only if I'm riding Niall." Zayn said. He still wanted to do that so bad. "I ship you guys." She at her candy and looked around.

"ZAYN GET LIAM THIS!" She yelled and ran to the necklace section. She grabbed a guy's chain that hung on a small plastic head.

It read 'to infinity and beyond'.
"Good eye. Two down, four to go." Zayn smiled. "Two?" She asked confused. Zayn pulled a beautiful boxed diamond ring from his shirt pocket. "Merry Christmas." He smiled and on the inside it was her otp's initials.

"Zayn... Thank you so much.." She hugged him and he kissed her cheek. "You're welcome. It's early but I won't see you until 2 weeks after today." Zayn shrugged.

"I got something for you too." She sat down and opened her purse. "I swear if it's that pink vibrator I begged for Louis will kill me because that's his fav-" Zayn shut up and examined the bracelet she held.