Chapter Nine

A/n: I've gotten 77 kik messages from you guys. HOW THE HELL??? But I love you all that message me and I've made amazing new friends.

LIKE YOU MEGAN. AND MONICA. 🙈💕

HERES YOUR UPDATE SINCE YOU WAITED 10 YEARS

SINCE ITS SO SHORT IMA TAKE IT EASY.

10 votes/ 10 comments for an update.

MY GOAL IS 1K VOTES? THANKS ASSFUCKERS 💕

Enjoy babes! ❤️
_____________________________

"But she was like, "oh what does otp mean" and like-- excuse me bitch?" Juli went on ranting over her fangirl problems.

Zayn was only half listening. He was staring out the window thinking about the blue orbs that would soon be in the coffee shop.

"... And she called it Lash Ton. Like its a damn robot. Hell no, it's Lashton." Juli says. It reminded Zayn of Luke whom he had ignored all day yesterday and today.

"Zayn? Zayn? Are you listening?" Juli snaps her fingers. "Juli, nobody wants to hear about your otp's. But we can talk about mine." Leah said as the two talked.

"Hey." Niall's soft voice came from in front of Zayn. "Dear God, Niall, what happened?" Zayn asked. There was a bruise on Niall's cheek.

"I fell down the stairs on my crutches. I'm clumsy." Niall chuckled lightly. "Be careful, love.." Zayn said to himself but Niall heard and blushed.

"Monica wants to see you again." Niall states. "Will Megan be there?" "Duh." "I don't wanna." Zayn walks with Niall to their spot.

"Zayn, you have to give her a chance." Niall said softly and looked out the window.

"Well, I did. She's a bitch, no offense." Zayn scoffed. "Yeah, but she takes it from a 10 to a 5 if you are cool." Niall tried.

"No." Zayn shook his head.

"Fine, but you're gonna meet with them again someday!" Niall warned.

Zayn laughed and nodded. "You make me happy, you know?" Niall states and a blush rose to Zayn's cheeks.

"Like, genuinely happy. I was having a pretty shitty day. But you made it better." Niall smiles. "Probably the most negative thing you've said." Zayn lightened the moment and Niall laughed pretty hard.

"God, you're so fucking cute." Zayn coos. Niall didn't hide his blush. Niall's phone buzzed and he frowned. "I have to go." Niall left his usual tip.

"Why so soon, love?" Zayn asks. "My dad, remember?" Zayn could tell Niall forced the smile as he limped out with his crutches.
Zayn knew there was something up.

He just didn't know what.

-

"But why do you sound sad?" Zayn asks Niall's end of the phone.

"I don't... I just woke up."
"-ZAYN ISN'T THAT Y'ER BOYFRIEND NEIL?" Harry yells from behind him in the kitchen.

"I am so sorry for calling you when all of the boys are here."

"Neil." Niall laughed.

"When I see the word nail i honestly think it's just your name misspelled is that bad or.."

"You know I honestly have the same struggle."

"I bet." Zayn laughed going into the guest bedroom.

"You know, I really want some company." Zayn sighed.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. But on the bright side, i can still call you-- Hey wait a minute. -YEAH DAD!"

Suddenly there was a crash on the other line and yelling in the background.

"Niall? Are you okay?" Zayn asked quickly. "Y-Yeah. I have to go." Niall's voice sounded to wavered for Zayns liking. Zayn grabbed his keys and rushed to the door.
"Are you okay, Zayn?" Louis asks. "Yeah," Zayn pants hurriedly,

"But I don't think Niall is."