Chapter Fourteen

A/n: I wanna take the time to thank so many of you for staying with me through all of my books.

Like I love each and every one of you. If you've been here since How To Break a Heart then Satan bless you. 😊😂

SHOUT OUT TO MY EX BOYFRIEND WHO WOKE ME UP AT 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING TO TAKE A PICTURE |#plsdatemeagain (multimedia). 💕

GET
THIS
BOOK
TO
1K
VOTES

(I'm sorry for the late update, but I've been going through a lot. Forgive me babes. It's short but Enjoy❤️)
_____________________________

"My ex-boyfriend."

"Your what?" Nialls entire body stopped functioning a little. The boyfriend that left Zayn because of his problems with drugs.

"Blaze..." Zayn smiled the best he could. Niall watched Zayns eyes travel Blaze's body. "Who is this?" Blaze looks at Niall.

"My friend Niall." Zayn introduced and Niall looked at the blonde mixed perfectly in his brown hair.

Niall was just a sandwich full of peanut butter and jealousy.

"Ah, Niall? I'm Blaze." Blaze shook Nialls hand. "I see." Niall smiled back. Blaze sat next to Zayn and Niall swallowed.

"Babe, it's been too long." Blaze flashed a charming smile. "Well, you kinda left." Zayn said with an attitude and Niall thanked God.

"Let's not dwell on the past, yeah?" Blaze rubbed Zayns arm. "Sure." Zayn offered a friendly smile.

"I moved down here and I found Louis. Boy, he was not happy to see me." Blaze chuckled nervously.

"I wouldn't have been either." Zayn muttered to where only Niall heard. "Well, I'm sure he'll get used to you." Zayn said.

"Do you remember when you punched that Perrie chick because she called you a Druggie? That was savage." The American boy brags.

Zayn felt pretty proud.

"And Niall, oh boy, he was such a cutie in Ninth grade!" Blaze says. "I could barely recognize you from how sexy you are now." Blaze purred in Zayns ear.

"Well, Zayn has to work so I guess he'll see you around." Niall said quickly giving Juli a glance for help.

"Yeah, Zayn, let's go!" Juli calls out."Here's my number. We should go out tonight. Catch up." Blaze stood up and Zayn nodded with a grin.

Blaze leaves and Niall looked at Zayn. "I'll see you whenever." Niall mumbled and just walked out.

He left Zayn standing and got into his car. He had a feeling in his chest that he hasn't gotten in years since Liam and Austin.

Jealousy.

-

"And then he said, "No, I love you more, and then we had our first kiss." Blaze sat there for at least 2 hours talking about his past with Zayn.

"I ship it." Harry smiled.

"Hell no." Louis rolled his eyes.

"It's cute." Austin smiled.

"Hell no." Liam rolled his eyes.

They all were sitting at Liam's place and Niall was shooting invisible heat rays at Blazes hand that was intertwined with Zayns.

"It's really nice seeing you again, babe." Blaze looked into Zayns eyes. "You too, Blay." Zayn bit his lip.

"Well, look, it's time for you to go." Liam smiled. "Oh, you're right. See me tomorrow?" Blaze asks Zayn.

"Actually he'll be with me." Niall smiles politely but gave him the 'aha bitch' look.

"Well, text me." Blaze looked at Zayn and walks out. "Someone jelly." Austin snickers.

"I am not." Niall laughed.

"Where are we going tomorrow?" Zayn asked curiously. "We'll find somewhere." Niall nods. "I don't like him." Louis rolled his eyes.

"You have a reason not to." Liam agrees.

"What do you mean?" Niall asks. "Oh boy." Zayn looks up and sighs. "He's a little whore. He tried to get with me while I was dating Austin and tried to get with Louis while he was with Harry." Liam says.

"So he basically pulled a you?" Zayn lifts his eyebrow. "Ouch." Liam slouched back.

"It's true." Zayn put his hands up defensively. "I just think he's up to no good, s'all." Louis shook his head. "He's fine, you guys." Zayn said.

"Do you like him?" Niall asked.

"I mean, I guess so.." Zayn shrugged. "Well, I best be getting home." Niall smiled as much as he could. Zayn was confused because Niall didn't ask if he was coming and just walked out. "Oh my god.." Louis shook his head again.
"What?" Zayn asked.

"You're so fucking oblivious."

-

Niall stood in the bathroom facing the reflection he has grown to hate.

'Why would he like you? I mean, look at you... Blaze is hot and you're ugly.'

"Shut up." Niall whispers to himself and grabbed the edge of the sink, squeezing it with all of his strength.

'Don't you see? Nobody wants you. Maybe it's better if you're gone.'

"No." Niall let a tear out.

'Do it.'

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Niall screams from the top of his lungs and jerked open the cabinet and grabbed the familiar piece of metal.

Nobody knew Niall had depression.

Nobody cared.

He had so many bad things happen to him, he forced himself to be happy. He forces himself. Because he knows he no longer has a life in front of him.

As he watched the blood drip little by little from his scarred arm, he breathed.
He will never let anyone get close.

Not even Zayn.