Chapter Eighteen

A/n:
PLEASE✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
READ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
THIS✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
AUTHORS✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
NOTE✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
ITS✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
QUITE✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
FUCKING✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻
IMPORTANT✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻

I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE WE WERE... Uh... This chapter.😘

Okay, you guys, great news....

I HAVE A DARK STORY PLANNED OUT.

BUT

I need your help. Should I do another dark book or do a non-dark? I have a very, very good non-dark story planned too.

But whichever you want me to do, I will give the other story idea to someone else to write. One of my readers.

I will post the ideas In a separate chapter once I get some fucking feed back.😂

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|🔮40 votes & 40 comments for an update.🔮|
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shout out to whoever made the "I wonder why everyone LEAVES ZAYN." Comment like two chapters ago bc I laughed so hard. No chill bro. No chill. 😂😂😂

Enjoy babes❤️
________________________

"Goodmorning." Harry mumbled to Zayn as he cooked. Zayn was the first one awake out of the boys, which was a first.

"Mhm." Zayn muttered. "Is there, uh, is there anything-" "Stop acting scared of me, Harry. You've been my friend for ages." Zayn said but it came out as more of a plea.

"I'm sorry... I'm just not used to you acting like this." Harry admits. "Acting like what?! I'm living life like I always fucking have!" Zayn snaps.

"Distant. Quiet. To yourself. Crying." Harry listed. "It's none of your business." Zayn sighed and sat down.

He had bags under his eyes, his eyes were bloodshot, and he was finally over the flu. "You barely even sleep anymore." Harry says.

"Shut up. I'm gonna go out. Don't save me any." Zayn said talking about the food. "Zayn-" "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP, HARRY!" It all happened in a flash.

When Harry let out a scream Zayn snapped out of it. "Oh my God.." Zayn covered his mouth. Harry laid in the floor with a hot skillet burning his back. He was motionless and blood was coming from his head.

"What happ-- HAZ!" Louis threw the pan off of his back and turned him over. Zayn stood there as Louis shook him awake. "Liam! Liam!" Louis cried out. Liam rushed in and gasped.

"What-" "I don't know, just fucking see if he's okay." Louis had tears in his eyes. Liam felt around and relief washed over his face. "He has a pulse. Call the ambulance." Li ordered Austin who was there.

"What the hell did you do?!" Louis shot up and pushed Louis. Zayn was breathing harshly.

"You could have killed him, you bitch!" Louis punched Zayn as hard as he could. Zayn grabbed his cheek and looked Louis in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." And with that, he ran out of the house. He got in his car and he zoomed off. He almost killed him.

He almost killed his bestfriend.