Chapter Twenty-Four

A/n: I PUBLISHED MY NEW BOOK "THE END". GO CHECK IT OUT M8.

This book isn't over yet.

Okay, sorry for the misspells lately. I haven't been re-reading or spell checking.

And I'm here to say Chris will not ruin anything. He's one of the few good characters 😂😂😂

@ Zayn come back bro😂😂😂😂

ENJOY BABES! ❤️
(Don't forget to read The End)
_______________________

They kept it a secret.

When things got better, Austin and Liam were fine, and Niall got off of his man period they were all okay because Liam and Zayn never even spoke of it.

When he first met Liam, he had a crush on him. The crush had faded majorly but he was just emotional then. That's what he blamed it on.

Zayn was 20 now. His birthday passed and Harry's had passed. "Babe, where my keys?" Liam asks Austin. "In the kitchen. Zayn put them on the counter because they were on the floor." Niall says.

Liam didn't like being alone with Zayn that much.

"Hey, where's my keys?" Liam asks. "Here." Zayn turned around just as Liam found them. Their hands touched when they both reached out.

They jerk back and it got awkward.

"I don't want it to be like this. It was a really bad moment an it happened. Nobody has to know." Liam said lightly.

"Yeah, you're right..." Zayn sighed and folded into Liam's arms with a hug.

"Go get some tea, by the way." Zayn yelled after him when he walked out. "ZAYN MALIK!" Niall screamed from the living room.

"Jesus Christ." Zayn whined. Niall stormed in huffing angrily. "You broke my Justin Bieber album!" He held up the broken case. "You know he's retired? And this was the last one?" Niall slammed it on the table.

"That's not to positive." Zayn teased. It was cute and amusing to Zayn. "Fucker!" Niall puts his hand back to punch Zayn, but Zayn caught him by his wrist and slammed him against the wall.

"Wanna try that again, sweetheart?" Zayn whispers in Nialls ear and kissed his neck. Niall automatically became weak.

"That's what I thought." Zayn kissed Niall and Zayn slithered his arms around Nialls waist. "The CD was scratched anyways." Niall says through the kiss and Zayn slid his tongue into Nialls mouth.

As their lips moved, Zayn pulled himself closer to Niall where they were body-to-body.

"Get out of my kitchen!" Harry yelled playfully at Louis who came running in with his phone. Niall and Zayn pull back and Zayn laughed while Niall blushed.

"Damn, I was gonna record this." Louis frowns. "You and Juli would be perfect if you were gay as fuck." Zayn said giving Louis a playful push.

"You know I want you." Louis gave Zayn a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Ew, you homo!" Zayn wiped his cheek. "You're homo to though so homo intended." Louis laughed.

"Like I don't know why guys do that. Like "bro why are you giving me anal?" "No homo, bro" "okay bro"," Zayn quotes.

All of the guys bursts into laughter and Zayn smiled once he saw Harry laugh. He walked up to Harry and hugged him tightly. "Whoa, that was that for?" Harry laughed and hugged him back.

"Because I love you." Zayn smiled happily. "Fine, Niall is mine." Louis held Niall close.

"The fuck he is man." Zayn pushed Louis away and grabbed Nialls hand protectively.

"Cute." Louis pats Zayns cheek.

"I'm pretty tired. Niall, wanna go to your flat?" Zayn asks. Niall looked confused. "You mean our flat?" Niall smiled and Zayn couldn't help but smile either.

"Damn, Louis, you drive everyone away." Harry joked. "See you guys later. Love you!" Zayn hollers after.
They get in Nialls car and Zayn just smiled to himself when Niall drives off.

He was finally happy.

-

"Why haven't you talked to your mum? She's called a lot." Zayn asks as they lay in bed watching a movie. Hell, they weren't even watching. Just cuddling.

"I want nothing to do with her." Niall shook his head. "What happened?" Zayn was just curious. "She kicked me out when I was in 11th grade, she let my dad abuse me, and when I tried to come back she held a gun to my head." Niall scoffed.

"What if she comes back? You know, to get you?" Zayn looks Niall in the eyes. "Do you honestly think I would leave you? Is that what your asking?" Niall asks and Zayn sighed and played with Nialls hair as Nialls head laid on Zayns chest.

"I don't want you to leave in general, but what if something better comes?" Zayn looked at his hands, twirling the blonde strand around his finger.

"You're as good as it gets, Zayn. No, you're not perfect. But that's all I want. Someone that knows that and that's willing to actually try their hardest to keep us on track. You're all I see. I promise." Niall said and held on tighter to Zayn.

"I know you kissed him.... Liam." Niall said quietly after. Zayn stopped what he was doing. "How?" Zayn asks kinda surprised. "I overheard you last month. But I dont really mind. Because you said it meant nothing." Niall sighed.

Zayn brought Nialls lips to his for a soft, quick kiss. "That means something. You are the only thing that can make me feel happy." Zayn held Niall to his chest.

"I'm just happy everything is finally okay. So much drama. If we were in a book I swear there would be so many plot twists and like every chapter ends with a problem." Niall said.

"Our book would be a happy ending." Zayn smiled. "I know it would. Nothing can take me away from you, Zee." Niall kissed Zayn but this time it was longer.

The kiss was soon interrupted by the sound of Zayns phone ringing. "Fuck." Zayn groaned and saw the screen say "Queen Bitch" which was Louis.

"What the fuck Louis I was probably about to get head."

"I think... I think you need to come to the hospital, Zayn..." Louis breathes.

"Why? Ugh, what did you put up your arse this time? I told you carrots don't belong there!" Zayn groans and got up and put some sweats on.

"No, Zayn..." Louis sounded in a bit of shock. "What is it then? Spit it out?" Zayn put a white tee shirt on.

Zayn... Your mum and sisters went to America for vacation," Louis explains, "yeah, I know and don't care." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"There was a really bad tornado where they were." Louis said. "Shit, are they in the hospital? I'm on my-" "No, Zayn, they aren't. Well they are but-" "BUT WHAT!?" Zayn screamed.

"They passed away."