Chapter Three

A/n: GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT?? YAS ITS GETTING BETTER BC I HAVE THIS PLANNED THE HELL OUT.

MY FANS NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE I STG I DONT BITE I TALK ABOUT GAY PORN 24/7 BUT STILL

I KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT GAY PORN FOR A STRAIGHT, TEEN FEMALE.

Anyways, 20 votes/ 20 comments for an update.

Enjoy babes! ❤️
_____________________________

Honestly, Zayn was always really horny when he was high.

Therefore, Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael came in handy with drugs and sex.

He had a fivesome with them all, but it was no-strings-attached. He wanted nothing but drugs and head.

Zayn hasn't had a boyfriend since the ninth grade when he first found out he was gay. He liked the boy a lot, he'll admit, but they broke up when the boy said Zayn was too much trouble.

Zayn really hasn't had a boyfriend since. Although, he wasn't really looking. He was fine with himself anyways.

"Zayn, for the eleventh time, you have to be polite to the customers." Juli huffs as she gives the lady with coffee on her shirt a free coffee.

It was his second day and he already managed to get pissed at one of the customers.

"Take a break. I'm sure Leah won't mind since she's back there with Alli watching gay porn." Juli said.

Zayn pulled a cigarette from his pack and walked to the back of the shop.

"You don't seem too happy." Niall's voice same from his left. "No shit. The lady called me a douche for mistaking her order. So I spilled the coffee on her. Oops." Zayn blew out the smoke as he sat on the concrete.

"It's going to get better for you, Zayn. I promise." Niall smiled sweetly. "I highly fucking doubt it. I mean, after all, I'm Zayn Malik. Luck isn't on my side." Zayn huffs.

It was quiet as Zayn watched a orange and black butterfly land on his knee.

"They say when a butterfly lands on you, it's good luck." Niall met Zayn's eyes and Zayn smiled a little.

"What's up with you and your positivity?" Zayn took another suck from his cigarette.

Niall was quiet.

"Do y'hear that?" Niall asked Zayn. Zayn about to ask 'what' but The butterfly flutters around Zayn's head.

"The way it's wings flutter is so beautiful..." Niall let the butterfly land on his finger.

"You are something else, Niall." Zayn laughed shaking his head. "I can agree; yet, you are like so many others." Niall sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Zayn asked, somewhat offended. "You don't realize what's in front of you." Niall shrugged and got up.
"And what is that exactly?" Zayn asked squinting his eyes due to the sun.

"A life."

-

"It's only five dollars, Austin. Please?" Zayn begs. "Yeah, 20 from Harry, 10 from Liam, 13 from Louis, and 5 from me. 48 dollars to feed your drug addiction." Austin gives him the money.

"Austin, I swear it's the-"
"Last time you'll ask. Yeah, probably this week. Eventually we're going to be broke, Zayn!" Austin says very frustrated.

Austin walked out the door and Zayn sat on Liam's couch with a sigh. "I don't like the fact that I come home from a bad day of work and my boyfriend is fuming. What'd you do?" Liam walks in.

"You know what I don't like? How you think all of the money is for drugs. How I hate my fucking job but I'm being forced to have it. How the sun shines. How well your treating your life even though you're gonna die eventually?! Fuck!" Zayn shouts and ran.

He ran as far as he could away from Liam's house. He didn't care. He was frustrated and all he needed was some weed. Or pills. Or anything at this point.

He stopped running when he began to lose feeling in his legs and when his breaths began to burn.

"God!" Zayn screamed and punched the tree beside him. Tears were swimming in his eyes and he was so pissed.

He pulled his phone out and dialed in the number he knew would help. He wanted drugs.

"Hello?"

"Niall... Meet me at the café in ten."

-

"..And it wasn't even for drugs. I needed the money for some clothes because I don't fucking have any." Zayn rants to Niall.

Niall listened to every single word Zayn had to say. "Can you tell me something, Zayn?" Niall asks. "Yeah. Sure. Since I'm already babbling my life story to a stranger." Zayn said with a bitter laugh at the end. It was more towards himself.

Because Niall could be a serial killer or a rapist. But Zayn hoped so because maybe he would be out of this shithole life he has now.

"Do you feel loved?" Niall asks. The questioned caught Zayn by surprise. "What?" Zayn asks shocked. "Do you feel loved?" Niall repeated.

Zayn had to think a moment.

"I suppose I do.. I mean the boys care for me, I assume." Zayn admits. "Their problem is that their trying to change someone who doesn't want to be changed." Niall adds.

Zayn felt an ease inside his mind. For once, someone was taking his side. Someone wasn't telling him what to do or that they were right.

Niall was taking Zayn's side.

"Thank you for listening to me rant, Niall." Zayn looked out at the spring storm outside. "Zayn, you have people In your life that constantly try to tell you who to be... I think you deserve someone who listens." Niall said with a smile.

"What about you? Do you have someone to listen to you?" Zayn asks. Niall paused for a moment. "Myself." Niall looks at Zayn.

"Yourself?" Zayn said with a questioning look. "Zayn, you can change but you don't wish to. I can't change, but I wish too." Niall said.

"I do not fucking get you." Zayn said with a lazy smile. Niall laughed and looked at Zayn's smile.

"You should do that more often," Niall said and the sun began to show through the clouds. "Do what?" Zayn asks.

"Smile."