Chapter Fifteen

A/n:
1k votes guys
Let's keep it going.
Chapters 14 & 15 suck.
Dedication? whoever comments the most gets one.❤️
Enjoy.

_____________________________

"But yet you can't fuck me? Damn." Blaze laughs and Zayn laughed too. "I can't believe you got him cocain." Louis shook his head.

"We were only having a little fun." Blaze says. "You need to leave." Louis said. He pushes Blaze out of the door.

"What happened to you within the past three weeks?" Louis asked. "Lou, I'm just fine." Zayn laughed.

"Zayn, no the fuck you aren't. Where's your car?" Louis asks. "It may or may not have gotten towed." Zayn laughed harder. He was high.

"You need to stop talking to Blaze." Louis ordered. "The fuck? Hell no. I'm nearly twenty and you will not tell me what to do. Maybe I wanna date him." Zayn was giggling. Louis sighed and looked at Zayn.

"What about Niall?" Louis asked.

Zayn suddenly stopped laughing and looked serious. "Have you not fucking noticed he disappeared? Or have you even cared to notice? What about your job? What about your fucking life?" Louis asked.

Zayn sat up and then Louis knew he got Zayns attention.

"Niall hasn't been seen in weeks. You don't even care." Louis scoffed. Zayn got up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"To find him."

-

Zayn was at work the next week. Niall wasn't at his house and he never came into the coffee shop.
Blaze did but Zayn payed no attention to him anymore.

"Still? Well look harder." Zayn hissed to Juli about not seeing Niall.

"Excuse you-" "Zayn, you can't just talk to people like that." Leah said sternly. "Well you're talking to me like th-"

"I just wanted a Caramel Latte." The costumer looked horrified.

"I'm taking a break." Zayn snapped at the customer and then walked out of the store.

"Zayn!" Liam hopped out of the car and Zayn looked hopeful for any kind of news.

"Did you-"

"Kinda."

"Shit."

Zayn just got into Liam's car and left. "Where is he? Is he okay?" Zayn asked. "Zayn-"

"Does he know about me and Blaze?"

"He-"

"Does he know about the drugs?"

"I asked-"

"Does he know about-"

"HE MOVED ZAYN." Liam yelled. Zayn froze and his entire mind went blank.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"I went to his house and found the key under the mat, which is the worst place to put it, and his stuff was still there but there was a number on the table. So I called the number and it was some woman named Megan-"

"Fuck." Zayn looked at Liam for more.

"Megan said he had moved in for help." Liam said quietly. "Help for what? I could have helped him, Liam-"

"Zayn, Niall has severe depression." Liam finally said.

"Wh..." Zayn shook his head to shake off the confusion. "Zayn he cant. He can't he's Niall." Zayn laughed trying to hide the pang of pain in his chest.

"Zayn... He tried to commit suicide years ago. He isn't a happy person." Liam put his hand on Zayn's back.

"You're fucking lying! He'll come back for me!" Zayn screamed with tears threatening to pour.

"I'm afraid not, Zayn." Liam sighed and looked down. Zayn just fell to his knees. He cried and he couldn't stop.

"Where is he?" Zayn whispers.

"Ireland. His brother Greg took him in." Liam informed and Zayn got up.

"Oh no. I don't have the gas." Liam shook his head already knowing what was next. "I do. I have a car too. He can't leave me.." Zayn said. "Zayn-"

"Drive me home."

-

"Yeah, I'm fine Juli. I will, bye." Zayn was exhausted. He had been driving all day and he had no clue where he was going.

Megan had told him the address and everything, but she never told him if he was there or not.

What if he had already found someone else?

Zayn didn't know why he was freaking out. Why he was so hurt by the loss of Niall.

When Zayn stumbled onto the porch, he was half asleep and half fucked up by the pills he had taken earlier.

He knocked on the door and his vision was blurring.

"Oh, my goodness. Greg!" A woman calls out and Zayn's body began to go limp. "Are you okay, lad?" The man, (Greg?), helped him in.

"Get him some water. He looks dehydrated." The man says. A side effect from the drugs he had overdosed on.

"What's going on?" A sleepy, yet familiar, voice made Zayn's face meet the blue orbs he had longed to see.

"Oh my god." Niall gasps.

"You fucking left me." Zayn cried feeling anger sink within him. "You fucking left me alone because you were jealous of Blaze?!" Zayn slurred and began to fall over as Greg sat him on the couch.

"Zayn I..."

"Have nothing to say? Honestly, why the fuck am I here? I have no clue." Zayn laughed.

"Niall do you know him?" Greg asks. Niall looked at Zayn on the couch and nodded as tears filled his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I told you I don't let people get close." Niall whispers. "Seriously?! I fucking love you. Yeah, maybe it's way too soon to say so. But do you want to know something? I do." Zayn willed himself to stand up.

"Zayn please-"

"I'm close." Zayn whispers as he stood chest to chest with Niall. He could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"I'm close. You have depression and I'm a drug addict. You have a horrible past and I have a horrible future," Zayn began to wobble again. Before he completely blacked out he forced himself to whisper to Niall.

"Do you hear that?" S'pretty..." Zayn smiled softly. "Zayn stay awake." Niall began to panic once he saw Zayn's eyes close slowly. Niall screamed once Zayn passed out.

Panicking. Screaming. Crying.
So much noise for one person to handle. But Niall was dazed off after that. He smiled.

All he heard was the slow drops of the rain pattering on his living room window.