Chapter 35

A/N: READ THIS FIRST! Okay, I just want to tell you guys that if you've reached this far despite my spelling and grammar errors. Thank you so much. And this is the last chapter, sadly. :( And now you're gonna know what's gonna happen to Liam. *dun* *dun* *duuuuuuun*

"You okay babe?" Niall asks me while I lie down on the grass with my hand against my stomach. 

Niall and I were supposed to have a nice walk in the park but then my stomach started hurting again even though normally it would disappear when I'm with Niall. "It hurts" I groaned.

"We should take you to a hospital" Niall said, trying to lift me up by my arms but I refused to stand up. I don't want to go to that hospital. What if they tell me my time is up?

"N-no" I stammered through the pain.

Niall sighed and pressed kisses to my temples. "Liam, what I need you to do is summon all your strength and stand up. We're not gonna go to the hospital but we are going to go home and tend to whatever's aching. Okay?" Niall says as calmly as he can.

I nod and pushed myself off the ground. Thankfully there was no one else around to watch me squirm in pain.

I climbed into the backseat of Niall's car so I could lie down. Niall immediately hopped in the driver's seat and drove as fast as he can without getting caught.

We finally reached Niall's house and I staggered through the front yard until I finally reached the front door. Niall quickly unlocked the door and guided me carefully to the couch where he laid me gently.

I heard Niall gasp and I opened my eyes-- which I wasn't aware were close-- and looked at where his eyes were staring. I groaned as I stared at the pool of blood on my shirt.

"I'll be back" Niall says quickly, I heard his quick footsteps running around the house and soon, he was back at my side, lifting my shirt up to wipe the blood from my wound. I closed my eyes as the wet towel made contact with my burning skin, making the pain bearable for a while.

"Oh shit" Niall muttered. I opened my eyes again and I swore under my breath as well when they dropped on my stomach.

On my stomach was the hugest, ugliest scar I have ever seen. And it didn’t help that I was bleeding.

Niall did a careful job of wiping the blood away until it was just one huge slash. "Shouldn't we go to the hospital? What if it gets worse?" Niall asked me.

"No it's okay" I groaned. "It's been happening for a long time already and it's just the same"

"A long time? Liam, how long has this been happening?" Niall stood up with his arm across his chest.

"For a month or so now" I admitted "but the pain would usually cease when you're with me. I don't know why it's bleeding now"

Niall and I looked at each other intently. We didn't have to say anything to know what was in both of our minds. 

My time has come.

Maybe it's not right now or tonight, but it's pretty soon.

Niall's telephone rang and Niall strode over to his phone and picked it up on the 3rd ring. "Hello?"

Someone spoke on the other side and Niall's eyes lingered to me.

"Yeah. He’s here" Niall walked back towards me holding the cordless telephone in his hand. "It's you parents" he said and I nodded and took the phone from him. 

"Hello?"

"Oh Liam" my mum's voice said sadly on the other side. She sounded like she has been and still is crying.