Chapter 21

A/N: I'm sorry that there are a lot of chapters!!! :((( I’m the type of author who puts one moment in every chapter. I'm really sorry. :( I'm sorry as well if the story is too boring. 

We sat at the back of Harry's car in the parking lot even though classes started half an hour ago. After a couple of debates, we decided that Harry will seduce George at the back of the library where we'll be peeking through the gaps between the books.

"I hope this works" I say nervously.

I felt Niall slip his fingers between mine and I gave his a gentle squeeze.

"It will" Louis said with full confident.

He's right. My friends are my boyfriend, a sex god, a mastermind and a stoner who's pretty good with his fists. What can go wrong?

We heard someone's stomach grumble and we all turned our heads to look at Niall.

"What? I'm hungry" he says.

"Aren't you always?" Zayn chuckled.

"Who's up for McDonald’s? Because I am" Harry said cheerfully. We all agreed and Harry chuckled before climbing into the driver's seat and starting his car.

While driving, Niall slowly let his head rest on my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile as his blond hair tickles the side of my face.

"I have no idea why people want to tear you guys apart" Zayn spoke up, eyeing the both of us.

"Trust me, neither do I. It's been truly the first time I've found amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend and they want to tear that away from me." Niall said.

"Exactly, I grew up not having friends, let alone having someone love me besides my parents." I sighed. Niall pulled away from my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

"To be honest guys, I'm glad I have friends just like you as well. You call me a slut and a whore but you know your limitations in calling me that" Harry said, turning around to smile at us quickly before resuming his eyes on the road.

"I feel the same way Liam does. Everybody avoids me because they think I'm eventually gonna die anyway" Zayn shrugged from beside Niall.

I gulped. I haven't told them yet.

We all turned our heads to look at Louis.

"Am I supposed to make a speech as well?" Louis asked in fake wonder. "Just kidding, thanks for being friends with me even though I used to pull pranks on you guys"

"If only they could see us now, they wouldn't be in such a rush to ruin our lives" Zayn sighed.

"I agree. But as of now, I'm really hungry and I can already smell McDonald’s all the way from here" Niall said and we all chuckled.

As soon as Harry parked the car, Niall crawled across my lap and immediately ran towards the restaurant. We all shook our heads but we wouldn't have it any other way.

"There he is" Louis muttered from beside me. We got back an hour ago and we’ve been waiting in the library with a video cam ever since.

George entered the library, looking for any book to read. Thankfully he was alone. 

Harry stepped out from behind Zayn and started "looking for a book" as well. We watched as he started talking to George and George looked like he was debating whether to run away or push Harry against the wall and kiss him senseless.

Eventually, Harry grabbed George's wrist and dragged him towards us. 

 He pinned George against the wall where he couldn't see us and started attacking his neck. George looks pleased for a while before pushing Harry away. "W-what are you doing?"